3 Stars lol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
We've been holding back our organizational secret weapon, deep in the nether realms training for when our dire time of need comes. Your time to shine Lias.
I fully expect the following to happen on Sunday:

Reactions: Tob

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
We caught a break and didn’t. Canes lost in regulation and could’ve put a hurting on us with a win tonight, and Kreider is done. The latter is a killer. I’ll chalk this up to an emotional week of hockey, exhausting third last night, and a 3am arrival in philly. We’re going to **** the motha****** **** out of these Philly Phuccs Sunday. Ps- I’m so tired of Kevin ****** Hayes. Trouba, can you line him up Sunday, please?

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
He has a pretty cold personality in general, yet doesn’t have much edge or intensity either. I don’t get where this huge push from the fanbase started and why he’s the de facto captain. I’d choose ADA for captain of course, but Panarin & Kreider would be next in line

If they don't plan on extending him, he can hold it down until Fox gets a little more seasoned. Been saying it for awhile, he has the potential to be the perfect Captain.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
have a bowl or sugar and calm down lol. It’s a rebuild, look at the roster
Again, I'm not talking about this in the context of the rebuild. I'm looking at the team being 2 points out of a playoff spot and trying to get in. From that perspective, losing Kreider is a significant blow. I'm not whining, I don't think this loss was embarrassing. I'm just saying losing Kreider sucks for a team that is currently trying to make a playoff spot. I'm also not saying missing the playoffs will be the end of the world or anything so you don't need to keep bringing up the rebuild and that they'll be fine long term, I know that.

May Rih

Jul 27, 2015
Well that sucked.

Just poor execution all game in the D and neutral zone. Too many turnovers - some credit goes to Philly's forecheck, but most were unforced errors.

Good games from a few guys (Panarin, Fast, Georgie, Trouba), some bad games from a lot more - Staal, Smith, Chytil, Strome and Buch were notables.

Let's hope they're pissed off on Sunday and get one back.

archanfelnsx

Feb 25, 2018
At least Carolina and Columbus lose tonight so no ground lost. They are simply going to plug McKegg into the lineup on Sunday so there won’t be Kravtsov just yet.

Gauthier-Zibanejad-Kakko
Panarin-Strome-Fast
DiGuiseppe-Chytil-Buchnevich
Lemieux-McKegg-Howden

D stays the same

The King

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
No Kreider and no Igor means no playoffs. Whoops. And of course Giroux with a great game. Hate that toothless prick.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
At least Carolina and Columbus lose tonight so no ground lost. They are simply going to plug McKegg into the lineup on Sunday so there won’t be Kravtsov just yet.

Gauthier-Zibanejad-Kakko
Panarin-Strome-Fast
DiGuiseppe-Chytil-Buchnevich
Lemieux-McKegg-Howden

D stays the same

The King
Maybe try VK for PDG — just for kicks?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
He has a pretty cold personality in general, yet doesn’t have much edge or intensity either. I don’t get where this huge push from the fanbase started and why he’s the de facto captain. I’d choose ADA for captain of course, but Panarin & Kreider would be next in line
What captain in the NHL today has edge and intensity?

The paint on my wall has more personality than Toews or Crosby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad