Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ flyers

3 Stars lol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Losing Kreider is devastating for this team.

Hopefuly Quinn doesn’t lose his mind with the new line combos. Lemieux should be nowhere near the PP. I don’t care if he’s scrappy in front of the net, the idea that he’s going to replace Kreider is just lunacy. They need to find a way to rework the PP in Kreider’s absence and not try and just plug Lemmy in there, because that ain’t it.

Give Gauthier and Kakko top 6 tries. Don’t start to overplay Howden. I feel like the decisions to try and rework the lines can completely torpedo the team. Make the wrong combinations and now instead of just losing one line now you’ll lose all of them.

I'm done with Kakko for 2019-2020. Not expecting anything of substance from him.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Zibanejad seemed checked out after losing Kreider both on the ice and in that interview. This guy does not strike me as captain material at all, it’s got to be Kreider or Panarin.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I'm hopeful we can add someone other than Mckegg. I dont know if Kravtsov is ready but we need top 9 players not 4th line guys.

Reactions: leetch99

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
We've been holding back our organizational secret weapon, deep in the nether realms training for our dire time of need comes. You're time to shine Lias.

It's time to unleash the beast. Come on down Kravtsov.

Reactions: Tob

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Losing Kreider is devastating for this team.

Hopefuly Quinn doesn’t lose his mind with the new line combos..

it’s not devastating and some fans are losing their minds

my gosh, it’s a rebuild and a team still trying to find their way ( despite these delusions)

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Was bread man even in tonight ?

I like Hayes the more I watch him lately but I hate all those years on his contract.

he is exactly what most posters have been saying we need. A selfish shooting player lol

We weren't keeping him and Kreider.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Gonna try to get this one in before the thread turns into a tire fire: yes, losing Kreider and Shesty came at the absolute worst time. However, it's still a really good opportunity for the younger players to learn what it takes to play in meaningful, tight games down the stretch. We may fall off a bit over this month, but you can't discount how important these experiences are for the kids. Let's just hope CAR continues to struggle too so we can add two more high picks to an already loaded roster of young talent. They'll still have some fat to trim, but these last 30 games paint a really bright picture for what the future of this team can hold.

Carter Hart's a good goalie. Give the kid credit.

What are you doing, bringing this ray of sunshine into this dark place?

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
it’s not devastating and some fans are losing their minds

my gosh, it’s a rebuild and a team still trying to find their way ( despite these delusions)
In what world is it not devastating to a team in a playoff race to lose one of their top players?

I’m very clearly not talking about the rebuild or long term.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Every team needs to go through a devastating injury that costs them a playoff spot before they can win the Cup.

Reactions: leetch99

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
In what world is it not devastating to a team in a playoff race to lose one of their top players?

I’m very clearly not talking about the rebuild or long term.

have a bowl or sugar and calm down lol. It’s a rebuild, look at the roster

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Zibanejad seemed checked out after losing Kreider both on the ice and in that interview. This guy does not strike me as captain material at all, it’s got to be Kreider or Panarin.

Not saying you are wrong, but Mika always sounds like that on those mid game interviews. I've noticed it as well, just don't think he likes to do them.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Quinn needs to sit down and figure out what he really wants to do with Gauthier, Lemieux, Chytil, Kaapo, and Howden. If he keeps staying within his comfort zone with middling decisions and middling results without giving guys with more upside a chance, we're not going to survive this Kreider injury.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
I certainly don’t remember him being a shooting player, I remember him being a stupidly hold on to the puck trying to dangle for way too long until there’s no shooting opportunity player
Basically Kakko now, when he is not invisible on the Ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad