3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Do you guys remember early in the season where we were all convinced Kreider turned to shit?

When he didn’t have chemistry with Strome as his center? I also remember when Chytil, Buchnevich and Kreider played well as a line when Zibanejad got hurt and Chytil was recalled. The complaints about him being so streaky this year are a little overdone. But, people see what they want to see.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Shesterkin again gets us in a place where we can take the lead. Then stands tall at 1-1 doesn’t give up the go ahead goal and lets us take control of the game.

couple garbage time goals of which both he thought he has frankly. He was very good again. Just knows how to win.

Gauthier is a beast. I don’t get how you trade a guy like that just when he’s figuring it out. Get him mins.

horrible game by our Dmen and forwards frankly defensively. Trouba has one of his worst tonight imo.

that may be jesper Fasts last game and I will be thrilled to see his mins go to 24 or 12

Howden continues to regress. He really hurt the team tonight. I don’t see why he can’t play in Hartford.

and for good measure you aren’t trading Kreider

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I mean I have to go with Mika's line straight up 1-2-3

Kreider could get up to 8million a year if he continues this - he is just making plays.

HM Ryan L, Stromer, Fox, Cheets

I bet Howden was off his game because everyone was teasing him about how hot his mom is
Lemieux’s mom is smoking hot lmao

Didnt see Howden’s mom

Reactions: Leetch3

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
When he didn’t have chemistry with Strome as his center? I also remember when Chytil, Buchnevich and Kreider played well as a line when Zibanejad got hurt and Chytil was recalled. The complaints about him being so streaky this year are a little overdone. But, people see what they want to see.
Exactly. He never played with Strome and he was snake bitten a bit too. Not saying he was playing good but at the same time those two things factor in

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Buch has been a beast lately. Between him and Kreider he might ultimately end up being the better player
Totally different players I would be in heaven if Buch even turned out to be as good as kreider.

Chalfdiggity3

Feb 4, 2010
NJ

It's his entire career people are talking about. Not just this season.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Rangers score 5 goals in a period and Piles have scored 1 in 3 games, lol. I hope they give us a king's ransom for Kreider.

Hope Loony Lou is desperate to win before he retires and just mortgages the Islanders' future.

Reactions: egelband

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Rangers are just getting better and better. They just tore apart the Blackhawks in the 3rd. Kreider, Buch and Zibanejad were outstanding in that period--Kreider in particular.

I'm kind of in the keep Kreider if at all possible camp. I don't think we're making the playoffs but the team seems to be gelling and you know what this is about the right time to start that for a team if it is going to make a real run in the playoffs. We've got the goaltending and we've got two f***ing lines that can explode. Our D can be shaky and our depth at forward is questionable but a big body like Gauthier's could be another asset on a playoff run.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Don’t know what his asking price will be. His value is high. We’re stacked on RD. :nod:
We better be getting a ridiculous return. When he’s on the ice with Panarin magic happens (same with Fox). We should want that for the next 5-6 years

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

darko

Feb 16, 2009
This rangers team even when the D is suspect is a better team today than the flyers Islanders Panthers Hurricanes Blue Jackets

zero question in my mind

Is that why we have less points than those teams?

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Teams have to be salivating over what Kreider will bring to their teams chances of winning a Cup.

He did it all tonight. It was like he was putting on a show for the scouts.

question is will the Rangers get back what he is worth right now? My Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad