• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
In March 2015, when both of these teams were in peak form, the Rangers and Blackhawks played a game that ended 1-0. The game was really entertaining. Tough D battle, but high pace high energy with great goaltending. Brad Richards scores for Chicago about halfway through the 3rd.

Almost 5 years later, we get this. :laugh:

Ugh, don't remind me of that game. It was painful. Someone on our team hit the post seconds before the 1-0 goal.

Whoot Whoot

Biased Rangers Fan
Feb 28, 2007
Los Angeles
I mean I have to go with Mika's line straight up 1-2-3

Kreider could get up to 8million a year if he continues this - he is just making plays.

HM Ryan L, Stromer, Fox, Cheets

I bet Howden was off his game because everyone was teasing him about how hot his mom is

Reactions: Tob

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
In March 2015, when both of these teams were in peak form, the Rangers and Blackhawks played a game that ended 1-0. The game was really entertaining. Tough D battle, but high pace high energy with great goaltending. Brad Richards scores for Chicago about halfway through the 3rd
I remember that game

Reactions: CasusBelli

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Call me crazy but I like this winning shit.

Call me even more crazy...I hope we keep Kreider unless we dealt him for a bundle and he promised he'd come back in the summer.

I like Gautier quite a bit. Keep him with Lemmy and replace Howden with Chytil and I be a happy camper.

We are in good hands for another 10-15 years between the pipes with this dude Shesty...how about that.

Did I mention I like this winning shit? lol

Keep Kreider if he promises to come back? Come on man.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
even though he gave up 3 Shesty is proving he is elite. Just a monster in net.

Also Gauthier was very noticeable with his limited minutes. Good signs.

Going to be a real tragedy to lose Kreider.

Do we really have too? Is there any chance and I'm just throwing it out there if Gorton said to Kreider...listen bud...we are going to deal you now for the best possible return we can get but in the summer we are going to resign you for let's say 6.5 x 7?

Not sure if that's allowed of not but that would be the best of both worlds....no?

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
In March 2015, when both of these teams were in peak form, the Rangers and Blackhawks played a game that ended 1-0. The game was really entertaining. Tough D battle, but high pace high energy with great goaltending. Brad Richards scores for Chicago about halfway through the 3rd.

that same season we had a tough D battle with high pace against chicago but brassard ended it 1-0 in OT

Reactions: wowitsanicecity

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Raanta shutout?

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Do we really have too? Is there any chance and I'm just throwing it out there if Gorton said to Kreider...listen bud...we are going to deal you now for the best possible return we can get but in the summer we are going to resign you for let's say 6.5 x 7?

Not sure if that's allowed of not but that would be the best of both worlds....no?
If we could trade Trouba then yes. That contract is going to kill us.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Thought GOAT had a few good chances in his debut. He had that drive to the net which drew a penalty and in the third he had a great chance in the a slot and went forehand and either missed the net or it got blocked. It’s gonna be an interesting 5 days. I took off work Monday so I can order pizza, drink beer and watch the trade deadline shows.

Mugless

Aug 26, 2004
How will Lindgren die next game?

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad