Post-Game Talk: RANGERS @ blackhawks

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
Having at least $20 million available at the time won’t allow for the Rangers to give Mika a $4 million raise?
Exactly. That made zero sense what he said lol

Well, lucky us he is the only player we will need or want to sign in the next 7 years then. Not like we will need to give significant raises to young players coming off their ELCs.

That money spent on an aging player possibly trending downwards can be better used elsewhere was my entire point. Might have come across wrong but since you mentioned Mika and Kreider in the samé sentence...

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Remember when Prucha was outscoring Crosby early in their respective rookie seasons? Good times.
HA! I did not get to this but just posted the same thing. Prucha is better than Crosby. That one may have taken the cake. And we have seen some doozies around here.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
HA! I did not get to this but just posted the same thing. Prucha is better than Crosby. That one may have taken the cake. And we have seen some doozies around here.

To be fair, the delta in prospect rating between Dach and Kakko was much smaller at the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad