Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Avs

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
so since Miller drew a penalty after the hooking call against him, he's only benched for 1 week instead of 2 right?

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
You can not, absolutely can not break up that Hayes line. They are dominant.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Chirpin....:laugh:

“@Jimmy10Hayes: Didn't know you had that in your game @KevinPHayes12 #Coast2Coast ��â€

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Did anyone else have telecast issues with MSG? I missed most of game as it got blacked out. Wonder if there was issue with time warner...anyonr have this problem?

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Awesome games by Hayes, Nash and Talbot.

Boyle was +4 but hardly saw the ice in the third. Some guys just didn't have the energy it seemed to me. St. Louis was another and that was a horrible play he made on Colorado's second goal. Stepan was another and I'm thinking it's because he's been sick.

Anyway the Hayes line was outstanding. Game winner by Hagelin and Carl had a lot of energy throughout the game. So did Miller. Zucc a big game too. Not overpassing the last couple games--he's taking his shots and scoring some goals.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Glass unreal. Takes a terribly boneheaded penalty and then next shift he's listlessly backchecking and his man not only gets a shot, but gets HIS OWN REBOUND and ties the game. Glass barely trying to tie him up. I'm sorry, his awfulness overshadows anyone else's poor performance, he's that bad.

I feel bad for MSL, he's clearly frustrating and that line just isn't working. He actually looked real good until about halfway through the game. That giveaway is tough because he didn't even see Iginla, someone's gotta communicate with him there.

That line has had issues. Aside from Stepan lobbing it to Kreider, they haven't done much. They're going to have to figure it out because the first line is on fire and the third line is our most consistent. Shout out to my man Kevin Hayes, seeing him clunk around during pre-season I wouldn't have believed he'd be this good this far into the season.

Nash goal was all world.

And don't forget Old Dan Boyle with the moves. 3 highlight reel goals in one game.

Hags-Hayes-Miller was so consistent, reminiscent of last year having a third line that could carry the offense at times. Would like to see them stay together, I've been suggesting that combo for months. Surely AV will break it up, though.

Good thing for MSL is the first line is producing and the third line is on fire. The second isn't being relied upon so hopefully they can work through it and figure it out and start doing stuff.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Glass unreal. Takes a terribly boneheaded penalty and then next shift he's listlessly backchecking and his man not only gets a shot, but gets HIS OWN REBOUND and ties the game. Glass barely trying to tie him up. I'm sorry, his awfulness overshadows anyone else's poor performance, he's that bad.

I feel bad for MSL, he's clearly frustrating and that line just isn't working. He actually looked real good until about halfway through the game. That giveaway is tough because he didn't even see Iginla, someone's gotta communicate with him there.

That line has had issues. Aside from Stepan lobbing it to Kreider, they haven't done much. They're going to have to figure it out because the first line is on fire and the third line is our most consistent. Shout out to my man Kevin Hayes, seeing him clunk around during pre-season I wouldn't have believed he'd be this good this far into the season.

Nash goal was all world.

And don't forget Old Dan Boyle with the moves. 3 highlight reel goals in one game.

Hags-Hayes-Miller was so consistent, reminiscent of last year having a third line that could carry the offense at times. Would like to see them stay together, I've been suggesting that combo for months. Surely AV will break it up, though.

I call him "Old Man Boyle" all the time. :laugh:

Was a sweet set of moves.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown

Nash goal was all world.

I hope that Miller is not punished by AV like a little girl who tore her Sunday school dress. AV should screw off with his habit of healthy scratching Miller. If he had somebody clearly superior, then go for it. He doesn't have a superior player so he should just get with it and play Miller. And I surely don't believe that tired line of 'AV must see something he doesn't like about Miller. Trust the coach' or some such dreck.

AV has no argument for removing Miller. He should show some faith in him.

Maybe AV is past that now?

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Klein had a bad night, it happens.. He's been our best defenseman all season over the whole course of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad