Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Avs

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
"Whatever, I do what I want." - Tanner Glass

Lirl :laugh:

Literally we need to stop coming underprepared to the third. It... I mean we played well a lot but just took a dump. Also please MSL please find your game again... Hayes apparently is Joe Thornton

Pfranz94

Jan 16, 2014
New York
We need to stop sitting back on leads, period. Tanner Glass needs to be wiped off the Earth...

Other than that, Talbot was good, and we played well.

I agree with everything here. It's the only way they get beat. Sitting back on leads in the third periods.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Lirl :laugh:

Literally we need to stop coming underprepared to the third. It... I mean we played well a lot but just took a dump. Also please MSL please find your game again... Hayes apparently is Joe Thornton

The poster formerly known as Moore is the new Mac made the Hayes = Thornton comparison a while ago

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
We played excellent the first 40 minutes. The next 12 minutes was just horrible; lazy and passive.

But we grab 2 huge points. Take them and run.

Hayes is a beast, man we got a gem there. He`s been amazing!

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Least satisfied I've been with a win since that Pittsburgh win.

AV should be ashamed. Glass after giving up a goal, hell, Glass on the ice AT ALL, letting that abortion of a period start, no time outs, nothing. Wake the **** up.

OnlyTruth

Objectivity&Justice
Dec 2, 2013
Rangers played really bad at times leaving Talbot dry. It is amazing how he bailed them out in this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad