Pre-Game Talk: Ranger/Isle Game in Danger of Postponement | 2-3 FT of Snow | All Game Updates Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
The snow is supposed to start tapering off at noon tomorrow. It could be snowing until midnight but not nearly as heavy as today/tonight. I'd imagine the roads would be passable by the evening. Still dangerous, but passable.

With the team there already and staying next door, the game can definitely be played. Unless the Isles players themselves have trouble making it to the arena, but apparently reports were that they may stay at the Marriott as well.

I hope it's played tomorrow. I'd still expect a good number of fans to show up, but having a less than full arena will only benefit the Rangers.

Even if the snow tapers off early you will have strong winds blowing that snow.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Never--and I hate really hot weather and air conditioning. Even a place like DC is too hot for me (and they are really southern about snow). Although I will admit, I don't shovel neighbors sidewalks anymore (my shoulders hurt now that I'm in my fifties).

Always pictured you as a younger bloke.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
The winter can go and **** itself hard. It's only two months left until this agony is over again.
I love the sun and warm weather. Dozing off and chilling in the blazing heat during summers is something else. I miss it.

Anyway, seems like this game is happening.

BarbaraAlphanse

The winter can go and **** itself hard. It's only two months left until this agony is over again.
I love the sun and warm weather. Dozing off and chilling in the blazing heat during summers is something else. I miss it.

Anyway, seems like this game is happening.

That would be awesome. I'm sure tix would be quite affordable for this baby. :naughty:

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Well it also will be very bad up here in Western PEI ,Atlantic Canada and us 3-4 Ranger fans will be expecting a rough day tomorrow since they are predicting about 2 feet of snow with Blizzard conditions . Hope the power stays on.....:)

ltsthinaz

Dec 20, 2011
Kingman, Arizona
Yes I am. Sitting in 2nd row behind the Rangers bench. As we get closer to the game, we'll have a Phoenix roll call and the forum members will get together for a pregame toddy at one of the local bars.

You get past that real quick, trust me!

I'll be watching for it - though I haven't been to a game, I see all the games on DVR at home.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
If it's move to Wednesday, I will have a busy day ahead. Watching the game from 1 till 4 AM, head to work and be home around 3 PM.

Hope it's Tuesday, since I am still off on Wednesday

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
So this historic weather event (at least in NYC) appears to be petering out. Now weather.com is saying less than 10". Nice snowfall, but nothing crazy.

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009
Well it also will be very bad up here in Western PEI ,Atlantic Canada and us 3-4 Ranger fans will be expecting a rough day tomorrow since they are predicting about 2 feet of snow with Blizzard conditions . Hope the power stays on.....:)

Nova Scotia here. I think we are just on the edge from the few pictures I've seen 15 cm of snow + ice pellets turning to rain later but the winds up to 90. Could get messy.

NYRangerFan*

Im at work waiting for snow to fall so we can go shovel and there is nothing to shovel lol

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Maybe the snow will pick up tonight? Barely anything has come down. Like 3-4 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad