Confirmed with Link: Randy Lee to be arraigned in Buffalo court

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Lots of massive leaps happening right now which I guess we don't have any facts to go on isn't out of the norm BUT it could be as simple as:

Lee put hand on shoulder innocently - driver asked him to take it off and Lee said something along the lines of, "I am not trying to pick you up" or something similar.

It could be a bunch of nothing that turned in to something - you guys have him losing his job and being a sexual predator with zero evidence to back it up...this is going beyond what is right, regardless of your feelings on how Lee does his job.

Now if it comes out that there is more to it then fire away but for now let's just cool it with the conjecture.

This is a reasonable position.

Instant clamouring for him to be fired as a predator is how society operates now though.

If the actual evidence points us there then he's getting shit canned with authority.

If he's being charged with a violation then we can assume it's on the lower end of situations, that's how it works.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Lots of massive leaps happening right now which I guess we don't have any facts to go on isn't out of the norm BUT it could be as simple as:

Lee put hand on shoulder innocently - driver asked him to take it off and Lee said something along the lines of, "I am not trying to pick you up" or something similar.

It could be a bunch of nothing that turned in to something - you guys have him losing his job and being a sexual predator with zero evidence to back it up...this is going beyond what is right, regardless of your feelings on how Lee does his job.

Now if it comes out that there is more to it then fire away but for now let's just cool it with the conjecture.

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
During the shuttle ride, Flynn said, Lee allegedly rubbed the driver's shoulders without permission and did not stop when asked. Lee also allegedly made lewd comments, according to Flynn, including "a reference to his own private parts." When they returned to the hotel, Flynn said, the driver notified security, which subsequently called the Buffalo Police Department.
Ottawa Senators assistant GM Randy Lee arrested for harassment in Buffalo

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
During the shuttle ride, Flynn said, Lee allegedly rubbed the driver's shoulders without permission and did not stop when asked. Lee also allegedly made lewd comments, according to Flynn, including "a reference to his own private parts." When they returned to the hotel, Flynn said, the driver notified security, which subsequently called the Buffalo Police Department.

LOL wtf.

Well my last post is now irrelevant . He's done.

Reactions: branch

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland

1)Why are you touching the driver?
2)Why didn't you let him go when he asked?
3)Why did you bring up your private parts?
Scrape this barnacle off the ship, it's been feasting too long on the Senators and needs to be replaced with someone that understands harassment.

...while mentioning his private parts, heh.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
This is the guy that was in charge of prospect development? Not to mention Melnyks very public support of Bill O'Reilly even after he was fired for sexual harassment.

Burn it all to the f***ing ground.

Reactions: JungleBeat

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018

“Buffalo police and Ottawa Senators spokespeople did not immediately reply to requests for comment on Lee's arrest from USA TODAY Sports.”

Who the hell are our spokespeople!!!?

This is completely ridiculous. What’s on the list for tomorrow?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

what in the world... how could he possibly think this was ok???

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Welcome aboard Nicolas, here's your first dossier!
I said it a few days ago, they keep one upping themselves. Just when you think it can't get any worse for the Ottawa Senators organisation, they tell you to hold their beer.

I actually just died laughing at the fact they hired a new head of PR yesterday and this happens today, unbelievable ahahaha

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I said it a few days ago, they keep one upping themselves. Just when you think it can't get any worse for the Ottawa Senators organisation, they tell you to hold their beer.

I actually just died laughing at the fact they hired a new head of PR yesterday and this happens today, unbelievable ahahaha

incident occurred at 1030am yesterday, coincidence?

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015

It's like a Trump presidency

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Alfie would be a good Assisant GM.

I get that Randy Lee will get a million good character refenrces in Ottawa - good for him, take them and get a job in the NHL somewhere else.

This hurts your recruiting, team image, management respectability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad