Confirmed with Link: Randy Lee to be arraigned in Buffalo court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
You can’t really employ an alleged predator because if further allegations come forward, you can be seen to have tolerated a culture of harassment etc. Unless he is wholly exonerated (not just found not guilty), he can’t be part of your organization.

At the very least, you need to run an internal investigation. Firing a guy for allegations comes with it's own pitfalls if they never end up proven. Either way, the org needs to protect itself by investigating the matter. I guess they could just give him a nice severance package and hope it goes away.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
At the very least, you need to run an internal investigation. Firing a guy for allegations comes with it's own pitfalls if they never end up proven. Either way, the org needs to protect itself by investigating the matter. I guess they could just give him a nice severance package and hope it goes away.

Severance costs money

Reactions: Harryhausen

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation
I know that any criminal charge against and he wouldn't even be able to cross the border anymore. Would be quite difficult to do his job if that were the case. I'm not sure if this would qualify for that though.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
God this team is a joke.

Maybe so. Which obviously is mostly because of the owner we have. But one individuals stupid actions doesn't make this team a joke. He'll be fired. No one could have known he'd do something like this.

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016

Send him home and keep paying him. Same as normal firings in the league.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Maybe so. Which obviously is mostly because of the owner we have. But one individuals stupid actions doesn't make this team a joke. He'll be fired. No one could have known he'd do something like this.

We're starting to drift into dangerous territory.

How often do we see an accusation of this nature, and within a short time, more people come forward with allegations? If this indeed happened, to do it where there was witnesses...that's pretty brazen.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
What an abomination.

I bet JR and Steve would LOVE to talk about Lee busting a nut during their next morning segment since all they do is make lightly coated sex jokes.

Hopefully Lee is the only bust this summer for the Sens

Reactions: branch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad