Confirmed with Link: Randy Lee to be arraigned in Buffalo court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I'm sure he was just commenting on how well formed her his glutes were.

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Sexual harassment has to be cause for termination.

edit it out.

Last edited:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I just listened to the Flynn interview on tsn 1200. This involves touching and making sexually explicit comments.

Lee is around 19 year olds on the regular. Good luck keeping a job...

Yeah, this certainly looks bad right now. The team can't realistically keep him around, at least in is current role can they? (Nothing surprises me with this or anymore though)

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
Yeah really depends on what it was that was said, but for a guy that's in charge of many of the younger prospects, can't see him hanging around if it is indeed more of a sexual harassment.

Being a Sens fan is getting tougher by the day.

Good thing, the Redblacks are starting up!

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
If this ends up falling into the category of sexual harassment he needs to be gone (not a very bold statement), but the sad part is I could easily see the org trying to brush this off

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
It’s a possibility they could fire him and nit have to pay him out as in normal circumstances. That may make it easier.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Could be a sexual harassment issue.... Could be something else entirely. Details are still a bit vague as of right now.

Sounds bad and embarrassing for the org, but I'll wait until I have all of the details before I qualify just how bad it is.

If it turns out to be a legitimate instance of sexual harassment and inappropriate conduct (which, lets remember, we have no proof of at the moment), there should at the very least be a serious conversation about him being relieved of his duties, especially considering the age of the complainant and the scope of Lee's job.

... We need to seriously wait and see here, though. We have almost no info to go on. Let's not prosecute the man in the court of public appeal, and we should certainly wait for all of the details to come out before we get too crazy with the what-ifs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmix

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Lots of massive leaps happening right now which I guess we don't have any facts to go on isn't out of the norm BUT it could be as simple as:

Lee put hand on shoulder innocently - driver asked him to take it off and Lee said something along the lines of, "I am not trying to pick you up" or something similar.

It could be a bunch of nothing that turned in to something - you guys have him losing his job and being a sexual predator with zero evidence to back it up...this is going beyond what is right, regardless of your feelings on how Lee does his job.

Now if it comes out that there is more to it then fire away but for now let's just cool it with the conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad