OT: Raise the Jolly Roger: Polanco POLANCOOOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
POLANCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BTW, apparently Dean Treanor told him he was getting called up in front of the entire team in the clubhouse, which just erupted.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
I liked one of the comments on that video of the fan kicking him in the head.

"Is that field small or is Polanco some sort of Da Vinci sculpture?" Haha

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I knew there was no way he was going to do so, but I kinda wish Polanco would have stuck with that #62 he was wearing in camp :laugh:

25 is such a bland number. Blech, camo night. I love the idea of it, but there has never been a camo jersey in any sport that has looked decent.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Definitely an awkward build, but it works.

The kid has an impressive grasp of English considering he's a 22 year-old from the Dominican Republic. Marte still uses a translator more often than not.

sniugneP

Jun 28, 2008
Gotta love Polanco run hard around the bases even though it's a home run. Cutch told him to slow down. :laugh:

The auction for Polanco's game-used jersey is going to be insane when it's over. It's going to be an extremely valuable collectable especially it's his MLB debut.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Just had a thought: maybe Pirates Charities is the true enemy, as ever, in terms of why Polanco was kept down longer than the expected cutoff. Game used first jersey auction? $$$$$

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
#FakePiratesAuction on Twitter is trending. Look it up.

my faves "A sausage dinner with Randall Simon"

"Jose Tabata gets your lips tatted on his ass"

"Jason Kendall's ankle brace"

"Juicing session with Brian Giles"

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Ugh, at least six innings more mileage on the bullpen. Hopefully this is a very short-term injury.

At this point it'd basically have to be Worley getting the call with Locke already up for Cole.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
The only non-Worley option would be to stretch out Pimentel if he's ready to come back, but it definitely makes sense to see what we have in Worley if Liriano has to miss any games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad