GDT: R3G3 - Avalanche @ Oilers - Keep the Pressure On - 6PM

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I’m being told there’s a chance that that’s a troll Tim Peel acct. (uppercase I instead of lowercase L at the end)

Actually it looks like the twitter account with an I is fake, and he made some fake tweets, but the Karma tweet was real and there's screenshots.

Some other guy screenshoted it and then Tim Peel blocked him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gatorbait19

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Same Oiler fans who couldn't wait to face us in the playoffs since round 1 because we were the biggest paper tiger in the league.
Hilarious how all they could say during the Kings series and then during the Flames series was that they'd steamroll the Avs. They'd slaughter the Avs. No way the Avs could keep up with McDavid, no way they could slow him down. Just hit the Avs and they'll wilt. Etc, etc.

Boy are those losers eating a big bag of shit the last three games.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
That Kadri hit doesn’t sit right for me. Kane comes in from the side, he does hit him in the numbers, but Kadri is NOT facing the boards. If he was facing the boards he goes head first, face first into the boards. Since he’s not, he dives himself into the boards simulating an actually boarding.

Avs trying to get Kane out of the series cause they know he’s bruising and battering them and they want to be healthy to continue their run. That’s my theory. And until an actual injury is reported on Kadri I won’t buy their bullshit.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio

That’s amazing, that’s the same approach to my dates!
1654407098645.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad