GDT: R3G3 - Avalanche @ Oilers - Keep the Pressure On - 6PM

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
The duality of this board might be one of the main reasons I hang around here, even if I'm a lurker half the time. During the game everyone is a miserable bastard who hates every player on the team. And then after a win everyone is like Randy Marsh with his ectoplasm.

Don't change you pessimistic miserable bastards.
merry-christmas-you-filthy-animals-gun.gif

That emoji does not look like it's inhaling but more like exhaling. So it doesn't look like Vegas to me.:laugh:
Take too deep a breath, and you’ll be exhaling too my friend

MEGATRON631

Jan 11, 2022
Kadri injury is partly on refs from game 2. Kane throwing elbows likes he's Macho Man Randy Savage and other nonsense and getting away it with most of it. So get away with most of your dirty stuff game two, why not start game 3 playing dirty?

If refs would call penalties based on when penalties occur rather than trying to keep number of penalties close or "letting them play" there'd be a lot less of this garbage. And most likely one of our most valuable players is out for the remainder of the playoffs.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
Kadri injury is partly on refs from game 2. Kane throwing elbows likes he's Macho Man Randy Savage and other nonsense and getting away it with most of it. So get away with most of your dirty stuff game two, why not start game 3 playing dirty?

If refs would call penalties based on when penalties occur rather than trying to keep number of penalties close or "letting them play" there'd be a lot less of this garbage. And most likely one of our most valuable players is out for the remainder of the playoffs.
No reason to not activate MacD for the next game.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
The duality of this board might be one of the main reasons I hang around here, even if I'm a lurker half the time. During the game everyone is a miserable bastard who hates every player on the team. And then after a win everyone is like Randy Marsh with his ectoplasm.

Don't change you pessimistic miserable bastards.
I mean, it’s a game thread. Does it go overboard? f*** yes. But, anyone wanting sunshine & unicorn farts this isn’t the place for you.

The
1654402906689.gif

Types are equally as insufferable.

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017

Yep, I blame the gutless cowards at DOPS almost as much as Kane for Kadri being taken out. Kane was telegraphing his intentions for the entire series, and the people responsible for "player safety" ignored it.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Personally, I would move Rantanen to 2C and keep Compher as 3C.

Mikko is a top player on this team and I would challenge him to rise to the occasion.

Landeskog - MacK - Nichushkin
Lehkonen - Rantanen - NAK
Newhook - Compher - LOC
Sturm - Helm - Cogliano

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
May favorite thing from JTC goal was him having ZERO idea that it actually went in, and being TOTALLY surprised when he went looking for it in Smith's pads and realized it was already in the net.
Right? I love the follow your shot mentality, but I was like, my dude, you scored! Celly time + all the Edmonton finest poon is yours, son!

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Personally, I would move Rantanen to 2C and keep Compher as 3C.

Mikko is a top player on this team and I would challenge him to rise to the occasion.

Landeskog - MacK - Nichushkin
Lehkonen - Rantanen - NAK
Newhook - Compher - LOC
Sturm - Helm - Cogliano
Well, I like Rantanen at 2C, but don't promote NAK. That guy sucks balls.

Reactions: Northern Avs Fan

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Makar and Byram’s play against McDavid can’t be talked about enough. Toews too because he has also been great but his stands out less because it isn’t as flashy.

They’ve all been fantastic. Staying with him step to step and then having the forwards jump in and help when needed. Byram having no issue with Leon either considering the size difference was just as impressive. I’m sure the conversation about McDavid being worn out will start pretty soon in the media but don’t let that distract from the Avs studs on the blue line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad