GDT: R2 G3: Avs @ Golden Knights 10 ET/8 MT *Who Will Be Tonight's Hero?*

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
JTC is one of the best 3.5 million dollar fourth line wingers in the league.

If you could clone people you could have a roster of 23 Comphers, each making $3.5M against the cap, and make it below the cap with $1M to spare.

An added benefit is that the Altitude announcers would rarely get the names wrong during games.

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
I don't even care if you're joking. You're not an Avalanche fan. Go join the Golden Nuggets forum.

rs_560x314-151117125934-jazzy-jeff.gif

Betting I know who this is, been on ignore for me for a while :laugh: the schtick gets old quick for me lol

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Going to miss watching it tonight... :( Going to be way too busy at work, I'll have to settle for McGahey's corny calls. So if we lose, it's definitely my fault, because I've watched every game in the playoffs so far.
No way you can watch on your phone? This is no time to be breaking pointless traditions!

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Fleury is junk. Too old for the style he tries to play, he gets caught out of position a lot, too aggressive. He needs to settle in and play like Gru.
Gru is athletic and acrobatic too he just plays a more subtle game and is more effective
This guarantees he wins and shutsout the Avs. MAF is the greatest goalie in NBC history.

wayninja

Win it for Val
Mar 24, 2017
If Tuch and Martinez are out, I guess I couldn't care less who is on the 4th line.

Reactions: MarkT

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
It’s too bad LOC isn’t ready yet but at least he’s close. He’ll help a lot once he’s in.

I don’t mind the changes at forward. The 4th wasn’t good last game and Bednar also just didn’t trust them which put a lot more on others. I’d prefer trying Soderberg at C but I don’t think that’s happening right now.

It looks like the defense will be the same though and that’s the spot where I thought a change needed to be made with Byram coming in.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
One thing I don’t like is that Vegas dominated 2 of their last 3 games against us even though we won all 3...and the one that they didn't is the 7-1 blowout against Lehner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad