GDT: R1G3 - Avs @ Kraken - Rolling on the Road - 8PM

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Mine as well, but as Jared said, they're "personal" and I respect that.

No matter what he and/or his family is going through. I wish them well.
Same. With ya.

Have too many acquaintances on both sides of this... won't say it, but it grips tight when knowing, stuff. Is apparent Val loves his country and is a super sensitive guy, not married, no kids afawk, and... anyway. I hope it is an ingrown toenail on a pet or something.

If Nuke is missing games because of this, I get the gut-wrenching feeling he wishes it was an injury instead as well.
y. I don't like this at all.

Last edited:

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com
Newhook needs to be scratched ASAP, his play on that GTG for the Kraken was worse than Cliche.

On the bright side, Newhook's qualifying offer is only $874,125 ... should be easy to move him this summer. Seriously, no Landy, no Nuke, and still plays a team low 6 mins cause he sucks. This project is past due.

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
Newhook needs to be scratched ASAP, his play on that GTG for the Kraken was worse than Cliche.
Sheeeeeitttt.....Cliché was way better defensively than Newhook. He couldn't put the puck in the ocean from the end of a pier, but he could defend competently. Unlike Newhook, who looks like Sam Girard Jr. on the defensive side of things, with lots of contact avoiding, stick waving & puck watching.

Reactions: Nzap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad