Last edited:

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
My contribution

Top 10 avs of all time anyone wanna take a crack at it

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Avs need to weather the early storm from Seattle's first playoff home game, and look to capitalize on mistakes early, because they may be overly emotional.

If the Avs can find a way to get an early 1-0 lead it'll be huge. It'll sap some of their confidence and I don't think they play the same when behind as they do with a lead or tied.

tshack

Apr 27, 2014
Play an incredibly boring game and I think we can sneak out with a win.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Nate Dogg game coming up.

Seattle's done a good job shutting him down and making him look human in the first round for once in his career.

Think he needs someone else to carry the mail in transition like Mikko, Cale, or Bo, so he can disappear and then re-appear to be hit with a pass and score.

Needs to go back to his exit the O zone and then sneak back in when they're not looking move.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Kraken are going to come out hitting anything and everything in sight, especially on the forecheck.

The Avs have to take advantage of this. Forwards need to come super low for support, passes need to be short, fast and on the tape. Need to move their legs on the breakout. Understand you will have to take hits to make plays but the more the Avs can breakout successfully the less aggressive Seattle will be on the forecheck moving forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad