World Cup: R16: Sweden vs. Switzerland, 7/3/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Wtf is what? What a cliffhanger lol

Yeah it was a sudden stop in the middle of his pre-game analysis. What happened? Did a snake ate him? Did he got hit by a truck? Did his cake burn in the owen? So many questions, so few answers!

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Yeah it was a sudden stop in the middle of his pre-game analysis. What happened? Did a snake ate him? Did he got hit by a truck? Did his cake burn in the owen? So many questions, so few answers!

The joke was he saw they weren't playing hockey

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
I was 3 years old at the World Cup 94 so i have literally no memories from that tournament. Only been told about how crazy it was and seen the highlights. Would really love to experience something like that myself. So i will be able to tell my kids about that famous World Cup 18.

All the signs are already there. I have heard that 94 was an extremely hot summer in Sweden and now we have the best summer in many years aswell. And just like 94 we won't play against a "top team" until the semis. Not afraid at all to go up against England in a quarterfinal. We know how to play against them and almost never loses.

But first we take on the clockworkers!

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Strange to me that Sweden are not favourites (due to the suspensions). Will have a bet on this one.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I do expect the Swiss to field 11 players yes, but let us not make Shaqiri sound like he is Son.

And if Xhaka is the other player to worry about I see good value in Sweden. That is what betting is about in the end anyway.

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
This game’s gonna be brilliant.

I was 3 years old at the World Cup 94 so i have literally no memories from that tournament. Only been told about how crazy it was and seen the highlights. Would really love to experience something like that myself. So i will be able to tell my kids about that famous World Cup 18.

All the signs are already there. I have heard that 94 was an extremely hot summer in Sweden and now we have the best summer in many years aswell. And just like 94 we won't play against a "top team" until the semis. Not afraid at all to go up against England in a quarterfinal. We know how to play against them and almost never loses.

But first we take on the clockworkers!

I think part of the difference is the 94 team actually had some interesting/quality players/characters, like Brolin. Brolin has been an overweight irrelevant bum for forever now, but that summer he was 24 and a top midfielder/creative player in the Serie A.

Reactions: Howe Elbows 9

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
This game’s gonna be brilliant.

I think part of the difference is the 94 team actually had some interesting/quality players/characters, like Brolin. Brolin has been an overweight irrelevant bum for forever now, but that summer he was 24 and a top midfielder/creative player in the Serie A.

We have qualityplayers in this team to. They just havent showed it yet. Forsberg can do so much better than this. Imagine a Forsberg who steps up and we have a very dangerous team.

And we have Super-Granen!

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I do expect the Swiss to field 11 players yes, but let us not make Shaqiri sound like he is Son.

And if Xhaka is the other player to worry about I see good value in Sweden. That is what betting is about in the end anyway.

Who's Shaqiri? Don't think he can be compared with Son. Son's just a pure goal scorer.

lud

May 27, 2009
Croatia
Two of my favorites countries. Who ever wins,I'll be happy. Switzerland would be much tougher for Croatia/England/Colombia though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad