World Cup: R16: Sweden vs. Switzerland, 7/3/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Tough call today.

Sweden is absolute crap and if England get by Colombia would be a much easier opponent but at the same time there are already so many crap teams through that I would prefer the better team get through for better soccer.

It is hard to imagine that Sweden can continue to get by with their defenders in cement shoes out there but hopefully they can do it for one more game before being crushed in the next round.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Tough call today.

Sweden is absolute crap and if England get by Colombia would be a much easier opponent but at the same time there are already so many crap teams through that I would prefer the better team get through for better soccer.

It is hard to imagine that Sweden can continue to get by with their defenders in cement shoes out there but hopefully they can do it for one more game before being crushed in the next round.

Sweden - Mexico 3-0
Brazil - Mexico 2-0

FACT: SWEDEN IS BETTER THAN BRAZIL

Reactions: Big Kahuna

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Hard to get into. Cannon fodder versus cannon fodder.

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
So Rodriguez thought that this card is bs and, in a moment of benevolent vigilante justice, just passed the ball to the opposing keeper to make up for it.

The only explanation I have for this

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
This had 0-0/play for penalties written all over it. And it may yet. But these teams are at least prodding for a goal, surprised we've had a few chances.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That right there is Switzerland's biggest problem. They lack finishers. They have a bunch of strikers who aren't any good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad