World Cup: R16: Sweden vs. Switzerland, 7/3/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Inter winning the triple after he left and Barca winning the double after he left probably stung too.

Too much me, myself and I with that guy. I mean he did stood up and played for Sweden with passion, but he's not the best team player out there.

Reactions: ehhedler

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
You follow the EPL and don't know who Alpha Hendo is?
He's the legendary best B2B MF in the world.

Or so we heard. He's at least a legend on this board.
I have not heard that name. Guessing Jordan Henderson, but I also wasn't sure cause this was the Sweden/Switzerland thread, lol.

And I said I follow English Leagues. ;) Wolves haven't been in the Premier League for years, so I just watch Premier League games when I'm bored.

Watched mostly Championship games last year.

bottomofthefoodchain

Feb 10, 2008
Stockholm
Tbh, Switzerland are overrated and their FIFA ranking is a complete joke. We could have won 2-0 or 3-0.
Im not saying we have a great team, but we can beat both Colombia and England, and we can beat both Croatia and especially Russia.
We are underdogs, and that’s exactly when we thrive.
If luck is on or side, we can get to the finals. Not because we are a top 2 team in the world, but because the road to getting there is as easy as it’s ever going to get.
Bring on the quarter final.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
I was sat in front of the second half of this contest.

Teams that lack invention are hard to watch. Teams that lack invention or pace are very hard to watch. Teams that lack invention or pace and play cautiously are utter torture.

The only positive was we were spared extra time- but even that was marred by the fact that Akanji was arguably the Swiss player least deserving of misfortune.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad