World Cup: R16: Sweden vs. Switzerland, 7/3/2018

Who advances?

• Total voters

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
The rest of us will just be bored. Sucks, this is day I plan on lazing around hungover and a decent match would have fit my plans perfectly.

Reactions: Stray Wasp

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Sweden the heavy favorite. They're peaking at the right moment and play such a disciplined game, it will be incredibly difficult to find a weak spot. Switzerland loses half of their defense due to the 2nd yellow cards to Lichsteiner / Schär, too. Sweden takes this one.

SwissLeaf

Feb 6, 2012
Well, Lang replaces Lichtsteiner, Elvedi replaces Schär.

2-1 for us! This is not hockey!;)
Matchwinner: Embolo

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Sweden the heavy favorite. They're peaking at the right moment and play such a disciplined game, it will be incredibly difficult to find a weak spot. Switzerland loses half of their defense due to the 2nd yellow cards to Lichsteiner / Schär, too. Sweden takes this one.

Yeah, cant be great losing both mid defenders at the same time, Sweden got lucky there. How is thier replacements?

I put a homer vote on Sweden, but I assume its a 50/50 affair.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Yeah, cant be great losing both mid defenders at the same time, Sweden got lucky there. How is thier replacements?

I put a homer vote on Sweden, but I assume its a 50/50 affair.
Praying that they can provide a good performance. I hope Djourou won't be in the lineup. All in all, defense will be a question mark.

Macbanan

Dec 28, 2013
Uppsala, Sweden

Disagree. Switzerland is the favorite and the betting sites agree with me and they don't try to jinx, anti-jinx, or have any bias.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I don’t see Switzerland being a match for Sweden’s defence. Karlsson Hedman OEL is just ridiculously good. But the Swiss always have shown the ability to pull off an upset.

wait wtf is this

Elliman

Jun 29, 2016
New York
I don’t see Switzerland being a match for Sweden’s defence. Karlsson Hedman OEL is just ridiculously good. But the Swiss always have shown the ability to pull off an upset.

wait wtf is this

Wtf is what? What a cliffhanger lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad