OT: R.I.P. ROY HALLADAY

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I was reading some of the things that people were saying about him (as in players) while I was sitting somewhere in public and I almost started to cry. Goddamnit this all sucks.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
McCarthy "That guy must be hot in that Chewbacca costume."

Wheeler "Whats a Chewbacca?"

Awkard pause

McCarthy "Have you ever seen Star Wars?"

Wheeler "No. Sorry."

**** you Wheeler.

Wheeler had been successfully wiped from my mind until you mentioned him.

I am in distress

Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Every time I see the phrase "R.I.P. Roy Halladay" it doesn't feel real. I look at the words and my brain doesn't want to process them as factual.

This sounds selfish but i'm glad I was just a newborn baby when Pelle died. I wouldn't have been able to handle that.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
Every time I see the phrase "R.I.P. Roy Halladay" it doesn't feel real. I look at the words and my brain doesn't want to process them as factual.

This sounds selfish but i'm glad I was just a newborn baby when Pelle died. I wouldn't have been able to handle that.

I was crushed when I got the phone call about Pelle, crushed. Was a season ticket holder back then and the tickets had a picture of a player on them and what was freaky was the memorial service game by chance had a picture of Pelle on the ticket. So instead of tearing the tickets when we went in they just marked the back of them with a sharpie. Gene Hart had us all crying that evening. My heart goes out to Doc's wife and children.
R.I.P. Roy Halladay.

Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hopefully Michael Felger gets what he deserves.

What a piece of shit.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I totally agree.

Most likely the only reason for his statement was because management told him to make one. It's best I leave it at that else people think I am a nut job.

If a fire felger petition isnt started, I will be starting one myself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad