Prospect Info: Quinn Hughes, Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
He created that feed for Norris by staggering up and waiting out the defender. He's got unreal patience with the puck.

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
lockwood with another great chance in the slot but denied. Looking like he's going to have a big year.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I'm sorry - UM's announcer saying "Raabe shot" just made me laugh because it sounded like "rabies shot". I'm sure Dakota Raabe is really, really tired of hearing it.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I definitely think he gave the puck away a shit ton this game but that might just reflect how often he has the puck on his stick. Clearly has the talent to make something out of nothing and was great at not spending time in his own end.

Would like to see stats showing what ratio of his carries ending up in a giveaway and which ones ended up in a shot or a high danger scoring chance. Obviously that won't happen though.

They play against Waterloo tomorrow but I'm pretty sure that's not a regular season game.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I definitely think he gave the puck away a **** ton this game but that might just reflect how often he has the puck on his stick. Clearly has the talent to make something out of nothing and was great at not spending time in his own end.

Would like to see stats showing what ratio of his carries ending up in a giveaway and which ones ended up in a shot or a high danger scoring chance. Obviously that won't happen though.

They play against Waterloo tomorrow but I'm pretty sure that's not a regular season game.

The 3rd period he turned the puck over a ton playing from behind.
The had 5 guys back so his zone entries were bad.

1st and 2nd when it was more open that's when he really shines.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
The 3rd period he turned the puck over a ton playing from behind.
The had 5 guys back so his zone entries were bad.

1st and 2nd when it was more open that's when he really shines.

Yeah I totally admit that my eyes may be deceiving me here and if I get access to a replay or shift by shift I'll try to keep track of every one of his zone entries or puck possessions, the context of them and what the end result was.

Reactions: Zombotron

Curmudgeon

Aug 18, 2018
I have a feeling watching the Hughes-Pettersson combo working together will be reminiscent of the Sedinery we were fortunate enough to witness for all those years.

Reactions: Nomobo

DDRhockey

Hockeyfan since 1986
Oct 11, 2017
didnt hughes play against men at last years WHC? so why is he back at junior...

infinitemile

Oct 8, 2017
lockwood with another great chance in the slot but denied. Looking like he's going to have a big year.
not up to date on Lockwood. Is he ahead of schedule for recovering from shoulder surgery? Can you tell based on watching him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad