GDT: Quarterfinal • May 11 • Sweden 5, Germany 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Both Paajarvi and OEL are worse now than they were last season, so I wonder what Edmonton ancd Phoenix have done to these kids.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Both Paajarvi and OEL are worse now than they were last season, so I wonder what Edmonton ancd Phoenix have done to these kids.

Berglund was awful in 2009 so you can see the trend. Young kids tend to get tired after first NA season.

Latex*

Youtube! What the hell is he doing there?

He was a guest and it was surprisingly non-awkward as the host speaks pretty good Swedish and there was also a Swedish speaker present in Toni Söderholm.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
the main difference between the two teams are their goaltenders... fasth simply playes better than endras, that's why sweden is 4:2 in the lead

Really?:naughty:
Endras couldn't do much on any of the Swedish goals. That's bull..

Latex*

Was the host kaj kunnas?

Nope, the host was a Finnish speaker that did speak pretty good Swedish. Kaj Kunnas is awesome though, i much rather listen to him announce the games than Mertaranta. Even tho i'm not even a genuine Swedish speaker. Learnt it with my childhood friends! :yo:

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Funny how Canada got a goal against us doing the exact same thing, but we didn't get it.

Same doublestandard as usual.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Wow. How was that covered? Not to mention, if that's called off, what of the one Ersberg had under his glove last game? Ah, well.

ERC91

Apr 10, 2010
What the hell? That's a freaking goal!

Except for that fact that he had blown the whistle already and that Endras had it covered up ;) .

PS: Where's the two minutes that Hospelt got for the same thing?

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Focus on the game. Don't throw a fit and focus on the wrong things. Just kill the pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad