GDT: Quarterfinal • May 11 • Sweden 5, Germany 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schalkenullvier*

The swedes just bury their f**king chances, we don't. Thats the difference in skill, I guess.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
is it me or is endras having a very unlucky tournament? he had a great game against russia, but after that i can't say he convinced me. he was either beaten by his teammates or 5hole.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Just heard that Krúger has lost two quarter finals this season, with DIF and Chiago - this could be his third, haha...

ERC91

Apr 10, 2010
is it me or is endras having a very unlucky tournament? he had a great game against russia, but after that i can't say he convinced me. he was either beaten by his teammates or 5hole.

Actually he should at least have gotten that with all the time he spent in the DEL. DEL-players exclusively go fice-hole.
I don't think it's really him to blame, allthough some of them might have been stoppable. Problem's rather that he set the bar so high by his last WC-performance.

These penalties for slashing at the goalie are ridiculous. Hospelt got one, Plekanec vs. Russia got one and Canada scored a goal by it :help: .

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Sweden turning up the pace in the second. Hopefully the germans become frustradet not capitalizing on their chances and Sweden score in the PP.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Actually he should at least have gotten that with all the time he spent in the DEL. DEL-players exclusively go fice-hole.

but that's because DELers lack skill to roof the puck. :sarcasm:

I don't think it's really him to blame, allthough some of them might have been stoppable. Problem's rather that he set the bar so high by his last WC-performance.

i don't blame him. he was ok. pretty average, but no big mistakes. it's just that he had a pretty bad season in the DEL too IMO. so it's a general problem that he is not able to re-gain his good play he showed last WC or last DEL season.

member 116805

wow, too bad germany after being the far better team in the 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad