GDT: Quarterfinal • May 11 • Sweden 5, Germany 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Except for that fact that he had blown the whistle already and that Endras had it covered up ;) .

PS: Where's the two minutes that Hospelt got for the same thing?

It wasn't a slashing and there was no call. He signaled for goal at first so how could he have blown the whistle right before?

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!! Yeeees!

Just what we needed right now. It was hanging in the balance.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Funny how Canada got a goal against us doing the exact same thing, but we didn't get it.

Same doublestandard as usual.

It's because I deposit large sacks of money in the locker rooms of the officials at these events.

Here is one I dropped off two days ago:

2241306.jpg

Notice there's a 5$ bill there in the back.

ERC91

Apr 10, 2010
It wasn't a slashing and there was no call. He signaled for goal at first so how could he have blown the whistle right before?

On German TV we could hear the whistle. And this was as much slashing as it was with Hospelt ;) .

But actually all this doesn't matter. You'll win the game, even without that 5th goal, we'd never have been able to come back. So congrats :) .

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
On German TV we could hear the whistle. And this was as much slashing as it was with Hospelt ;) .

But actually all this doesn't matter. You'll win the game, even without that 5th goal, we'd never have been able to come back. So congrats :) .

Well, I disagree seeing as there was no swinging motion as the puck went in. Eather way, good game by Germany.
Good luck in future tourneys!

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Nope, the host was a Finnish speaker that did speak pretty good Swedish. Kaj Kunnas is awesome though, i much rather listen to him announce the games than Mertaranta. Even tho i'm not even a genuine Swedish speaker. Learnt it with my childhood friends! :yo:

Niki Juusela, the other studio host, is a actually pretty fluent in English and Swedish, as far as YLE standards go.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Why are Kronwall and Petrasek on the damn pp over Rundblad, OEL and/or Erixon?

Why does Petrasek have the most ice time on the entire team?

MÃ¥rts is a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad