Straight Rib-eye cooked over Charcoal on a Primo XL Oval

Attachments

• 2B26079D-77A9-410B-9F9B-5277E38DB9E2.jpeg
    2B26079D-77A9-410B-9F9B-5277E38DB9E2.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 9

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Methinks you and I share the same tastes in the finer culinary things in life.

Judging from your posts of food, I believe I can confirm this. Maybe in a simpler time in the future (and I have the opportunity to pull the truck through Edmonton) we can dine and splurge in person over an Edmonton Oilers hockey game.

I love food. I've had people come up n tell me that I look like someone who knows where to find a good cheeseburger and I choose to take it as a compliment lol

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Judging from your posts of food, I believe I can confirm this. Maybe in a simpler time in the future (and I have the opportunity to pull the truck through Edmonton) we can dine and splurge in person over an Edmonton Oilers hockey game.

I love food. I've had people come up n tell me that I look like someone who knows where to find a good cheeseburger and I choose to take it as a compliment lol

I love food too, especially the food that is really bad for you and have that classic "hey buddy where is the closest McDonald's" physique.

If you ever know you're passing through and there is an Oiler game in town, let me know, I'd be happy to play the host! I have great seats and there's nothing like spending time getting to know someone who is a passionate Oiler fan than at a game over a few beers!

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I love food too, especially the food that is really bad for you and have that classic "hey buddy where is the closest McDonald's" physique.

If you ever know you're passing through and there is an Oiler game in town, let me know, I'd be happy to play the host! I have great seats and there's nothing like spending time getting to know someone who is a passionate Oiler fan than at a game over a few beers!

I will keep this thought locked in my mind!

Reactions: oilers'72

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Straight Rib-eye cooked over Charcoal on a Primo XL Oval

This may come across just a tad weird, but if I can convince the wife, would you be my 2nd wife (assuming that you're a woman). Sight unseen, let's seal the deal :sarcasm: First I have to convert to being a Morman and hope that my wife doesn't cut my balls off, but it maybe worth it to her if she doesn't have to do the cooking anymore :lol:

Bobieque

Low n' Slow (Me & the Food)
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2006
High River
This may come across just a tad weird, but if I can convince the wife, would you be my 2nd wife (assuming that you're a woman). Sight unseen, let's seal the deal :sarcasm: First I have to convert to being a Morman and hope that my wife doesn't cut my balls off, but it maybe worth it to her if she doesn't have to do the cooking anymore :lol:
Not weird at all.
I get the same request a couple times a day.

(insert sarcastic super girl gif)

;)

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Not weird at all.
I get the same request a couple times a day.

(insert sarcastic super girl gif)

;)

:lol: Not surprising when you cook like this! That being said I'll let the other guys get castrated for bringing it up to their wives and instead will patronize your restaurant multiple times if I make it up to the Great White North again and remain a bull instead of a steer! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad