Jun 10, 2017
They turned out pretty well.

IMG_0990.JPG

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
My daughter made us vegan meatloaf last night. It wasn't too bad, tasted like stuffing you'd find in a nice Christmas turkey. The night before was mushroom soup made with coconut milk. The night before was homemade bean burgers.

I was going to drive to Peters Drive In yesterday with the tunes cranked to 11, but my left rear tire is low and probably needs a repair, so waiting for this weekend when the warmer weather comes and will put on my summer tires.

Then I am going to Peters Drive In. I need a real burger before I go nuts...

Reactions: oilers'72

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Homemade spicy fried chicken and mac'n'cheese. Getting the fast food fix.

View attachment 342127

Damn you! Damn you to HELL! I have been eating vegan meatloaf and bean burgers and fake cream of mushroom soup and your eating that deliciousness and POSTING IT!?!!?!??!?!?!

I am going out to get me some KFC or a Peters burger in Red Deer or A&W double teen right f***ing now, flat tire or not..

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Damn you! Damn you to HELL! I have been eating vegan meatloaf and bean burgers and fake cream of mushroom soup and your eating that deliciousness and POSTING IT!?!!?!??!?!?!

I am going out to get me some KFC or a Peters burger in Red Deer or A&W double teen right f***ing now, flat tire or not..
Vegan meatloaf and bean burgers sound bad, but how can mushroom soup be fake? Water instead of cream?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
You guys are all going to be excellent cooks by the time this is over in spring of 2021.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
It was two pb & j sandwiches for dinner, with 2 strawberry poptarts for dessert tonight

Leftover smoked ham from easter and a bag of Uncle Bens rice (smoked flavour) for me. Daughter was making African peanut soup and I tapped out of the meatless suppers. I will try the leftover peanut soup tomorrow at lunch. After I come back from Wendy's.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Anyone have any good recipes for eggs? My dad has a lot of egg laying hens so we have a ton of eggs but I'm tired of your typical scrambled, over easy, over hard, etc. We just used some to make French Toast, any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad