Quarantine Canteen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobieque

Low n' Slow (Me & the Food)
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2006
High River
Tequila Lime Chicken wings, smoked over applewood.
0B51AE1E-3A1A-4CCB-B32C-2517B086431A.jpeg

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
I'm back! I'm 99.99999999% sure I had/have covid-19 I mostly stayed in bed and had horrible headaches, cough and fever, had lots of food and people who'd drop stuff off if I needed. I lost 15lbs lol so that's actually nice! Wish they'd come test me but I'm just staying put, will quarantine for 3-4 weeks at least, I like to be extra careful. I just took loads of zinc and vitamin C, don't know if it helped but it didn't hurt anything. Hope you all are doing well and not getting this!

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I'm back! I'm 99.99999999% sure I had/have covid-19 I mostly stayed in bed and had horrible headaches, cough and fever, had lots of food and people who'd drop stuff off if I needed. I lost 15lbs lol so that's actually nice! Wish they'd come test me but I'm just staying put, will quarantine for 3-4 weeks at least, I like to be extra careful. I just took loads of zinc and vitamin C, don't know if it helped but it didn't hurt anything. Hope you all are doing well and not getting this!

Nice to hear from you and glad you survived and are slowly coming out of that brutal episode!

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

I'm so glad to see you posting again! Take care of yourself and keep eating to gain that 15lbs back :)

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Welcome back!! So glad to hear you're alive and (getting) well.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I didn't take pics, but for some damn reason I can make Thai and Vietnamese food better than I can make a grilled cheese sandwich.

I made a coconut green curry with chicken stir fry and barbecued thai chicken satay. The wife was pretty pumped since her favorite Thai restaurant here is closed completely right now, not even for pick up.

I also made some badass fish (cod) and chips the other night in a little deep fryer I picked up a while back at CT. I hate beer and read anything with carbonated water will give the same light, crunchy batter on it when its done so I used lemon flavored Perrier water. Turned out perfectly. My son, who is the MOST picky eater I have ever seen in my life ate two pieces. I was pretty jacked to see he liked it so much. My daughter, who is 8 and will eat anything on a plate, wolfed down the Thai food when I made that and then also ate 2 1/2 pieces of cod when I made that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad