Quarantine Canteen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Thanks for posting all of these awesome pics of your creations. Looks delicious. Now if we can just get you to open a restaurant in the Edmonton area... ;)

Hey piss off guys, she's coming to Maui to open a restaurant! I'll be in charge of quality control (no I'm not trying to be a mooch, honest......). I always end up hungry after seeing the food pics, man they all look tasty!

Reactions: oilers'72

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I found I've been eating a lot more bread and drinking a lot more milk.

I've also found that these expiration dates are f***ed. They just don't last.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I found I've been eating a lot more bread and drinking a lot more milk.

I've also found that these expiration dates are f***ed. They just don't last.

Try storing your milk in the back of the fridge where it’s coldest. The inside door is convenient, but has the most fluctuations in temperature, and isn’t the best for storing milk.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Hot fried chicken sandwiches today. We're actually eating more fast-food type meals despite all the restaurants being closed.

IMG_1105.JPG

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
All those look great. We ordered in pizza for the first time in over 2 months. Or is it 3 now? I forget. Anyway it was Dominoes chicken bbq w bacon and a thin crust parmesan bacon w spinach. Yes spinach. That is so gross on pizza but my daughter said she had them add bacon to it so I would eat a slice. Still tasted like shit. Oh well. Peters Drive In is now open just off 51st ave on Calgary Trail South or whatever it is called these days. I am so going there this weekend.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
All those look great. We ordered in pizza for the first time in over 2 months. Or is it 3 now? I forget. Anyway it was Dominoes chicken bbq w bacon and a thin crust parmesan bacon w spinach. Yes spinach. That is so gross on pizza but my daughter said she had them add bacon to it so I would eat a slice. Still tasted like shit. Oh well. Peters Drive In is now open just off 51st ave on Calgary Trail South or whatever it is called these days. I am so going there this weekend.
Yeah dominos sucks but I still end up ordering from there because they give me such good coupons in the mail.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

My go to at Domino's is medium pan crust, extra sauce, extra garlic, Italian sausage and olives.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Yeah dominos sucks but I still end up ordering from there because they give me such good coupons in the mail.

Is it the same as in the US? IMO it's way better than Pizza Hut, Round Table Pizza and a bit better than Papa Johns (albeit I've only had there once when on Oahu for a trip)

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Anyone know of any good cocktail sauce recipes? Breaded shrimp with really good cocktail sauce is hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland