{PS3} HF HABS GM Connected for NHL 13(Looking for 4 ACTIVE players)

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
The things is, i'm garbage playing with a full team, lol. This gonna be good.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Now that all 30 teams are selected, I'm officially asking anyone for a 3rd line C, a 3rd line W, and a top-6 defenseman. Please PM me any players you're interested in moving that fit this category if you are interested in any of my prospects.

No one on the Stars is untouchable, but obviously there will be steep prices for guys like Benn and Eriksson.

pine*

Jack Bourdain in the same division as Pine?

AndHereWeGo.gif

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Can i be put on the reserve list if someone is unactive?

Dynastie mode is all i play so having an online dynastie is pretty sweet!!

You'll be on reserve list as of now. Hopefully 10+ people apply and you'll know who to contact to make a team B.

wtfpineapple

Troll post.

That moment when you notice Lyrical and Watsatheo are both in the opposite conference.

Feels good man.

:laugh: Pine is in yours though.

I'll be a reserve for any team other than Leafs or Bruins.

I know what you mean...i'll put you on reserve list as well.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
Now that all 30 teams are selected, I'm officially asking anyone for a 3rd line C, a 3rd line W, and a top-6 defenseman. Please PM me any players you're interested in moving that fit this category if you are interested in any of my prospects.

No one on the Stars is untouchable, but obviously there will be steep prices for guys like Benn and Eriksson.

Burrows+ for Roy+?

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Can I be Tampa Bay?

I will get it the first week and I will not hold up the schedule!

It's comments like these I miss out on because someone claimed the lightning about an hour before you and I couldn't choose a replacement for you. If you wish, I'll put you on reserve. I honestly believe we can get at least 10-15 reserves no problem and that should help if you guys want another league.

I'll be confirming the spots with the participants and if some are beyond inactive(aka fail to answer messages within 2 weeks) I'd likely replace them before the season even starts.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Burrows+ for Roy+?
Would definitely be something to look at since Burrows is my favourite player in the league. Not sure I really half the C depth for something like that though. After Benn and Roy, it's slim pickings between Fiddler, Wandell, Eakin, and Glennie.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
I say we start league after the roster update.

We can make a temporary one to get familiar with rules and such, but when the rosters are updated, we should start from there for authenticity.

Ubercron9000*

Did you say we can have a 2nd league? I`m sure a lot of people would want to play. I love dynasty mode!!

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
Isn't the first patch usually in like on opening day of the season or something?

If there are any big moves, we're probably just better off doing the trades ourselves online.

I thought of that, but I remembered last year having players that signed on other teams still on the Habs (I believe Hamrlik if I'm not mistaken). We can do trades to set the teams up, but it seems like it might be a long process if the prospects and players aren't where they belong.

Pierre Dagenais

pissening
Jan 10, 2007
montreal
Would definitely be something to look at since Burrows is my favourite player in the league. Not sure I really half the C depth for something like that though. After Benn and Roy, it's slim pickings between Fiddler, Wandell, Eakin, and Glennie.

I know he's your favorite player :laugh:

Using it to my advantage obviously

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
It's comments like these I miss out on because someone claimed the lightning about an hour before you and I couldn't choose a replacement for you. If you wish, I'll put you on reserve. I honestly believe we can get at least 10-15 reserves no problem and that should help if you guys want another league.

I'll be confirming the spots with the participants and if some are beyond inactive(aka fail to answer messages within 2 weeks) I'd likely replace them before the season even starts.

Every team can have a certain amount of users on it. If some GM's are not super active and are keeping you guys back, maybe you can add reserve players to those teams to help the league move along.

You can also have up to 6 users per team playing in the game, maybe some GM's will accept to have a reserve play the games with them. Although this doesn't work if you really want to keep games 1 vs 1!

But the first option could work in certain situations IMO i.e. certain GMs can't be on for a couple of days or GMs know they can't play all games in those cases the reserve plays.

Just trying to help! Or if there are enough reserves, start a new league!

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
Every team can have a certain amount of users on it. If some GM's are not super active and are keeping you guys back, maybe you can add reserve players to those teams to help the league move along.

You can also have up to 6 users per team playing in the game, maybe some GM's will accept to have a reserve play the games with them. Although this doesn't work if you really want to keep games 1 vs 1!

But the first option could work in certain situations IMO i.e. certain GMs can't be on for a couple of days or GMs know they can't play all games in those cases the reserve plays.

Just trying to help! Or if there are enough reserves, start a new league!

I think the way they set it up is each team has 1 gm, 1 coach and 25 players. I don't think that two-three people can share the GM responsibilities. I think they're restricting it to one person who is really "the manager". Also wouldn't make sense if a second GM does a trade the first GM hates, it would only create grief. I'd say 99% sure EA wouldn't make it so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad