{PS3} HF HABS GM Connected for NHL 13(Looking for 4 ACTIVE players)

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
If you don't know what it is, it's basically Be a GM/Dynasty mode but instead of you vs 29 AI, its really 29 Human Controller players for trades, games and even the draft.

If you're still unsure:

More details: http://www.easports.com/nhl/news/article/gm-connected-revealed
--------------------------------------------------------------

GM Connected for PS3 Users.

Essentially we want to make it an ALL habs GM connected. All I can really ask if you'll join you'll be active and you don't get fed up of NHL 12 within a month.

Note: If you are going to sign up, I would assume you'll have NHL 13 within the first week. The majority of us pre-order and if you are the type to go to the store within the first few days, that's fine too. Just, we can't wait for you until christmas.

Update: 30 teams taken, taking reserve spots. If interested let me know. Reserve spots are spots incase people aren't present by the time the league begins to operate. In the case of reserves you're forced to take whoever you're replacing as you'd have no other team to choose from. Also, if enough people formally sign up for reserves I will add up the names and if there is a large amount you are free to make your own league. So saying you're interested will either help you in joining this league or aid you in constructing a 2nd habs league(as the names will already be assembled). Out of fairness to those who got no chance to participate I will update this thread with your names as long as you specifically state you're interested in being a reserve.

Eastern Conference

Northeast Division

Crimson Skorpion - Habs
Habs12max - Bruins
scrowe21 - Senators (scrowe21)
donghabs98 - Sabres (dong1998)
Koivu2001 - Leafs (renatobernal)

Southeast Division

Hannibal - Capitals
Jeffrey - Panthers (JeffreydeMTL)
Gally94 - Hurricanes
beaverNBFD - Jets (beaverNBFD)
delat - Lightning (delat88)

Atlantic Division

Rbk - Devils (rbkedge)
Jack Bourdain- Flyers
Doingitleblancway - Islanders
Pine - Rangers (wtfpineapple)
HarryHabs - Penguins

Western Conference

Central Division

Le Tricolore - Predators
durojean - Blue Jackets (durojean)
Avim86 - Blackhawks (avim86)
Watsatheo - Red Wings (watsatheo)
Dirty Danglez - Blues (steoh)

Pacific Division

HawkeyeCB - Stars (natey2k4)
21gionta21 - Coyotes
HABS_FrEaK - Ducks (habsfreak)
FeelsLike93 - Sharks (Belisle_3)
Lyricallyricist - Kings (Lyricallyricist)

Northwest Division

David Beckham - Avalanche (oleyuk7)
Habitants - Oilers
One Trick Poney - Wild
Pierre Dagenais - Canucks (extrafly)
tdecheno - Flames (ZoSo_8799)

Bold & Underlined Name=Co-commissioner

Reserves:
TheCanasianfrasian
habsfantoronto
Ubercron9000
MasterDecoy

*The rules of the league will be discussed further once more information is available to us. Keep in mind it is unlikely that we will be each playing 82 games per season in order to speed up the process.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules(subject to change):

-Trades, rosters and draft talk go in the TRADE BOARD. Details regarding trades will be found there.

Last edited:

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
awww ****...

id join but im ordering the game from taobao - err... the chinese amazon so who knows when they'll have it.

hopefully, this league crashes and burns so then i can't join the later one :p:

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
Holy crap, 21 teams already? 9 left to go!

This is going to be awesome.

If people are serious about it, and I think they are... imagine playoffs... Dunno if we can do a best of 7, since it might take too long and other non-playoff GMs will be bored :p. Maybe best of 3?

It'll be intense. I can already sense the tension building up when you're on the precipice of winning the Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad