{PS3} HF HABS GM Connected for NHL 13(Looking for 4 ACTIVE players)

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I'll take my hometown jets

Psn: beaverNBFD

I didn't know there was going to be a app for it, looks sick!

My bad, I missed this the first time;)

Any teams left??? I'll take whoever

You'll have to wait. The guy I'm quoting below this asked for a spot earlier but didn't get a chance as his first choices were taken. Read below in regards to him.

St-Louis Blues (first choice)
Washington Capitals (second choice)

my PSN is davebergeron9

thank yall

I realize you asked first so I'm willing to give you a chance, you have 24 hours to reply to this thread and claim the last remaining team, the calgary flames. If you don't, it will be given to tdecheno. If you come after 24 hours, I will put you on reserve(you must ask for it, its your option) should someone drop out of the league before it begins.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
MFW I see league is 30 GM full:

BOHcu.gif

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
MFW I see league is 30 GM full:

BOHcu.gif

Yeah, should be interesting. I really hope the people here are at least somewhat committed.

I know about half of the people as I still play with them but I can only hope the rest realize the league depends on everyone being moderately active. We expect sims, we expect people to have different schedules but don't vanish, that's all. If you can play 2 games a week, well, better than 0. Ideally people play 20 games a month on average. I'm setting the game time to 4 min per period(as opposed to 5) as I know there is a LOT of games. I want to try and make it as relax as possible and not feel like a chore. Just do your thing, sims will happen but try and get the game in and please don't die come playoff time.:laugh:

Apr 3, 2010
Halifax
Yeah, should be interesting. I really hope the people here are at least somewhat committed.

I know about half of the people as I still play with them but I can only hope the rest realize the league depends on everyone being moderately active. We expect sims, we expect people to have different schedules but don't vanish, that's all. If you can play 2 games a week, well, better than 0. Ideally people play 20 games a month on average. I'm setting the game time to 4 min per period(as opposed to 5) as I know there is a LOT of games. I want to try and make it as relax as possible and not feel like a chore. Just do your thing, sims will happen but try and get the game in and please don't die come playoff time.:laugh:
How many years will we set it?

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Offline is capped at 25 in nhl 12

I never make it past year 3...even when I simulate. Offline is too boring.:laugh:

I suppose we'll cap it at 7-8 years. If we make the seasons 1 month per season+0.5 months for playoffs then 8 of those is 12 months. I suppose it's unrealistic to expect people to play for 12 months so either we try to speed up playoff rounds OR we speed up the seasons.

The way I see it, a best of 3-5 playoff might not be that bad. Odds are you can play your entire series vs game guy on same day.

I'm unsure if we should wait for the first roster update or proceed without it, that's up to everyone else.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
I want to be able to play 1-2 games every night, NHL is my de-stress from the real world. Can't wait to start wheeling and dealing my way to the the Cup!

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I want to be able to play 1-2 games every night, NHL is my de-stress from the real world. Can't wait to start wheeling and dealing my way to the the Cup!

You'll have to keep your expectations in check. I doubt many could do that. You'll have to mix eashl games with league games to get your fix.;)

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
You'll have to keep your expectations in check. I doubt many could do that. You'll have to mix eashl games with league games to get your fix.;)

September will be a tough month for me since I'll be doing a lot of moving around, meeting firms and doing interviews for internships. After September, watch out HF, I'm gunning for you!

And yeah, EASHL is still top priority ;). This year I won't spend 40$ on first day boosts, I'll work my way to the top. :laugh:

Apr 3, 2010
Halifax
September will be a tough month for me since I'll be doing a lot of moving around, meeting firms and doing interviews for internships. After September, watch out HF, I'm gunning for you!

And yeah, EASHL is still top priority ;). This year I won't spend 40$ on first day boosts, I'll work my way to the top. :laugh:

Preorder from best buy or future shop for free boost packs

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
Better than nothing or not worth it?

Better than nothing but still, they're useful for first 50 or so games, after that you start unlocking decent stuff.

But I was talking about the single slot boosts, which cost $$$ and you start unlocking after 200+ games ish.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Better than nothing but still, they're useful for first 50 or so games, after that you start unlocking decent stuff.

But I was talking about the single slot boosts, which cost $$$ and you start unlocking after 200+ games ish.

You unlock better boosts and slots in the first day that end up making those boost packs useless.

Anyone else thinking of getting the CE? I'm a sucker for steel books.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal

They aren't that bad. It only sucks when they say "unlock after 150 GP and 100 Goals" I'm like FUUUUU cuz I hit one way before the other.:laugh:

Then there's the get 300 hits in 150 GP and I gotta wait a while...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad