{PS3} HF HABS GM Connected for NHL 13(Looking for 4 ACTIVE players)

davebergeron

Aug 14, 2012
St-Louis Blues (first choice)
Washington Capitals (second choice)

my PSN is davebergeron9

thank yall

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
If someone will explain to me how this is roughly going to work, I'll take the Sens.

Do you guys planning on playing these games? Simming them? How often?

beaverBFP

Dec 24, 2008
Winnipeg
I'll take my hometown jets

Psn: beaverNBFD

I didn't know there was going to be a app for it, looks sick!

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'll take the Stars.

I'd be looking for help on defense (looking at you Crimson and you're 9 NHL ready defenseman).

Also probably looking for a solid 3rd line C and a 3rd line winger.

Once I get the team, PM me if you're interested in working something out.

Mostly interested in moving prospects only.

Last edited:

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
At the end I'll be asking you for your PSN if it isn't up already. Some I know but i'll be confirming.

Also, we'll be allowing a reserve. Odds are someone may fall off the face of the planet come game time and we'll keep a reserve. No promise you'll get a spot but if you don't mind the uncertainty for the 1st week, then don't be shy to apply even if we're full. Also, keep in mind, if you do get in as the reserve, you're getting whoever you replace.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Wait, are we simming all the games then playing playoffs? I think it'd be more fun if we set it to a shrotened season (if possible). Maybe 29 games (one vs everyone), or even 14 (one vs your conference).

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Wait, are we simming all the games then playing playoffs? I think it'd be more fun if we set it to a shrotened season (if possible). Maybe 29 games (one vs everyone), or even 14 (one vs your conference).

Depends on what the options are. Ideally 1 vs everyone is perfect. If it forces us to play 82 games. Odds are we'll be playing about 25% of them. Once i get more info and feedback based on the info we'll know more. I think i'll plan it strategically so there's more games towards then end as they are more important. Trade deadline time will be important as well. Games 20-50 will likely be simmed the most IMO.

Odds are we want to end up playing say 1-2 months per year. 1 per season and 0.5 for playoffs would be ideal.

I encourage ideas.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Fire Bergevin
Feb 21, 2012

Last edited:

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I'd rather not have to sim games. Simming is really random (I traded a bunch of players, tried to tank and I ended up winning 45 games in NHL 12...). If we must, we must, but it's not ideal, IMO.

pine*

At the end I'll be asking you for your PSN if it isn't up already. Some I know but i'll be confirming.

Also, we'll be allowing a reserve. Odds are someone may fall off the face of the planet come game time and we'll keep a reserve. No promise you'll get a spot but if you don't mind the uncertainty for the 1st week, then don't be shy to apply even if we're full. Also, keep in mind, if you do get in as the reserve, you're getting whoever you replace.

wtfpineapple

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad