GDT: PS #2 - 09/19/18 | flyers @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I was really hoping to see a lot more from Lettieri tonight but guess not..

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
ADA has had a mixed game.Got caught a few times trying to do too much and lost the puck.Other times hes done well creating something out of nothing.

That’s the nature of a skilled player though. They are going to have more giveaways because they have the puck more. The other end of the spectrum is a guy like Staal who doesn’t like to handle the puck

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
I know they’ve given up a lot of goals, but I’m really really glad they’ve had sustained offensive pressure, really refreshing to see

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Most of the guys who really matter had good games imo. Smith looked nhl caliber again, Buch looked constantly dangerous like last game, Tony D was making things happen again like last game, Chytil started slow but was very active for the second half.

Reactions: Buchnevich89

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
That’s the nature of a skilled player though. They are going to have more giveaways because they have the puck more. The other end of the spectrum is a guy like Staal who doesn’t like to handle the puck
Dumps off the glass need to be treated as a turnover and ull see the highly skilled defenseman no longer ridiculously lead the league in giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad