GDT: PS #2 - 09/19/18 | flyers @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Third period was pretty good but the first two were awful. They got what they thoroughly deserved tonight.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
That’s the nature of a skilled player though. They are going to have more giveaways because they have the puck more. The other end of the spectrum is a guy like Staal who doesn’t like to handle the puck
Yes i know,but he also got caught a few times out of position defensively being too aggressive.Thats the type of things he needs to cut down on.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I’m expecting good things from Buch this year. At some point in the near future, Chytil is just going to explode to the next level. I’ve seen enough of Lettieri and Vesey. Hajek got better and better as the game went along. Both he and Howden need time in Hartford.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
They're going to have a ton of games like this during the season.

Mistakes turning into goals against and flashes of dominant play ultimately resulting in some entertaining and close losses.

Reactions: Inferno

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Like against the Devils, we got a lot better as the game went on.
ADA was good again, and Smith looked more like the guy we got at the deadline.
Would have liked to have seen more from Howden. Hajek looked really good once he settled into the speed of the game.
Spooner was looking ok until he went off
Tokarski was good

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
It was also nice for a change to see guys sticking up for each other as a team and this game kind of gives you a glimpse that you don’t exactly need to fight to stand up for another.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
ADA another great game, though if you're going off the two guys who sat behind me, he wouldn't garner more than a 7th round pick and we should trade him ASAP

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Lettieri easily one of the worst players I’ve seen at this level. Can’t do anything. Couldn’t even skate to the bench without dropping his mouth piece. Then you put Vesey on the same pp as him? Forget it. Two awful players.

Gropp non existent. You almost forget he’s in the organization never see anything on him.

Tokarski very solid.

Lundqvist is well I don’t even need to say anymore. He’s a hall of famer but he’s very done.

Chytil got better and better as the game went along. That’s very good to see.

Howden was very much overwhelmed. Deer in headlights mostly. That’s ok he needs some time in the minors.

Hajek I just really love his game.

Smith looked tremendous. Great night for him.

ADA does so much except never puts up pts. Never. Pionk sneezes and he finishes with 2 assists on the night never fails. Very strange. But Ada what’s not to like? So much fun to watch. Just friggen score kid.

Buchnevich is skating much better. Looks poised to break out.

Beleskey from the little I saw last year and tonight is fine for me as a 13th. I like him. I don’t even mind him as the fourth line left wing. He can still shoot the puck too.

Vesey spooner and namestnikov all resigned was and still is so so dumb I don’t like any of them. At all

Gilmour isn’t an nhler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad