Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Cuts after the game:

Holland, Gilmour.

Byeeeeee

Also Smith has looked good. Much improved. DeAngelo has made some bad decisions rushing up the ice but overall has been very good, taking control of the play

ADA is one of those players that’ll impress you at times and frustrate you at other times.

This is not a selfish kid on the ice. He’s always keeping his head up and trying to set his teammates up.

He needs more coaching, as well as experience. You cannot teach the talent he possesses’s though. When the puck is on his stick he can be really special.

Let’s hope our coaching staff, as well as his desire to learn and improve pays off. We’re a rebuilding team with gaping holes up and down our roster. Throw this kid against the wolves.

What do we have to lose...?

Reactions: Off Sides

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Easy for me

Kreider Zibanejad buchnevich
Namestnikov Chytil Zucc
Spooner Hayes Fast
Vesey Andersson Meskanen
Beleskey

Skjei ADA
Smith Shattenkirk
Staal Pionk
Claesson McQuaid

Hank
Georgiev playing 30 to 35 games

Reactions: Dijock94

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I had higher hopes for Howden. Granted, it’s only 1 preseason game... But still.

Gilmour had some nice moments this game.. But he also made some serious misreads. Good and bad aspects to his game.

I see him as an #7 in this league who will play for like, 9 teams in 6 years before he retires and plays overseas.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Easy for me

Namestnikov Chytil Zucc
Spooner Hayes Fast
Vesey Andersson Meskanen
Beleskey

Skjei ADA
Smith Shattenkirk
Staal Pionk
Claesson McQuaid

Hank

I really like Chytil but he's clearly not ready for the #2C at this point..

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Glad Chytil came alive.

Lettieri's fate is the AHL.

Howden and Hajek did enough to keep looking.

Gilmour testing my faith.

Smith is engaged.

More ice for Fontaine please.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Chytil started poorly but finished amazingly. He was special in the third period. Looked like Malkin.

Zibby looked ridiculous. He was a monster. Buch looked fantastic again.

Didn’t notice Howden. Hajek had glimpses here or there. Fontaine is a guy who I think could be a quality bottom 6er.

Gropp, Vesey, and Lettieri were horrible imo. Gropp in particular was just a chore to watch.

Reactions: Mac n Gs

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Easy for me

Namestnikov Chytil Zucc
Spooner Hayes Fast
Vesey Andersson Meskanen
Beleskey

Skjei ADA
Smith Shattenkirk
Staal Pionk
Claesson McQuaid

Hank

Honestly, that doesn't look as bad as most rebuilding teams. Lots of youth, D kind of sucks, but the top 4 at least are either promising NHL players or already good ones. I think this season could be fun if you're not concerned with the win/loss record.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I only noticed Gropp because I mistook him for Skjei, as '8' and '6' on the jerseys are kind of difficult to make out quickly as the second digit.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Chytil started poorly but finished amazingly. He was special in the third period. Looked like Malkin.

Zibby looked ridiculous. He was a monster. Buch looked fantastic again.

Didn’t notice Howden. Hajek had glimpses here or there. Fontaine is a guy who I think could be a quality bottom 6er.

Gropp, Vesey, and Lettieri were horrible imo. Gropp in particular was just a chore to watch.

Oh lawd..Zib looked like a monster for like 30 secs on the PP.
He was completely invisible the rest of the game lol

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Lettieri easily one of the worst players I’ve seen at this level. Can’t do anything. Couldn’t even skate to the bench without dropping his mouth piece. Then you put Vesey on the same pp as him? Forget it. Two awful players.

Gropp non existent. You almost forget he’s in the organization never see anything on him.

Tokarski very solid.

Lundqvist is well I don’t even need to say anymore. He’s a hall of famer but he’s very done.

Chytil got better and better as the game went along. That’s very good to see.

Howden was very much overwhelmed. Deer in headlights mostly. That’s ok he needs some time in the minors.

Hajek I just really love his game.

Smith looked tremendous. Great night for him.

ADA does so much except never puts up pts. Never. Pionk sneezes and he finishes with 2 assists on the night never fails. Very strange. But Ada what’s not to like? So much fun to watch. Just friggen score kid.

Buchnevich is skating much better. Looks poised to break out.

Beleskey from the little I saw last year and tonight is fine for me as a 13th. I like him. I don’t even mind him as the fourth line left wing. He can still shoot the puck too.

Vesey spooner and namestnikov all resigned was and still is so so dumb I don’t like any of them. At all

Gilmour isn’t an nhler.
Such a non-descript player. I have no idea what Gorton saw in him.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Vesey....

Thought Lettieri had a bad game too, but he wasn't as bad as some others. He was a big factor in Belesky's goal. (Belesky btw looked pretty OK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad