GDT: PS #1 - 09/27/16 | islanders @ RANGERS | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I think Clendening having played on no less than 7 teams over the last 2 seasons has to be taken into account. Gotta be tough for anyone to get situated under those conditions. Still, there's some encouraging stuff if you look through his advanced stats.

I don't know if thats accurate or not (though probably not far off) but theres been a reason for that.

Seriously, this guy is Jeremy "Jet" Morin's spirit animal.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
I don't know if thats accurate or not (though probably not far off) but theres been a reason for that.

Seriously, this guy is Jeremy "Jet" Morin's spirit animal.

It's accurate when you take into account both his AHL and NHL teams.

In any case, he's too young and has had too much recent AHL success for the book to already be written on him. His on-ice SCF% and GF% were very nice with Edmonton last year...and he somehow managed to pull off being a positive +/- player on that Oilers team. Only a few guys did. I really don't see anything in his stats that scares me. I'm optimistic about this guy.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
I can't wait to watch hockey and drink beer at MSG again. It's been far too long!!! If we could not lose in the first round again, that would be great.

lol with the team we have, making the playoffs would be a good season.... Our defense is horrible

OrbitalDynamics

#Unsurprised
May 22, 2008
Stalag Luft JFK
Might see a dustup in this pre-season tilt.

Isles are dressing Chimera and Boulton and Schempp.

Rangers have McIlrath, and Chris Brown. Jooris is also a gamer.

Boulton is one tough SOB. He's a super nice guy but I cant even believe he is still playing at the NHL level.

Don't forget AV's body pillow, Tanner...the "Consummate Professional" Glass.Toffness is his middle name.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
... Will wait before I get amped on the 20-93-89 line...

the early lines are interesting,
IF Vesey and Buch stick
(i have been skeptical)

but if it does tilt towards
Kreids-Zib-Buch
Vesey-Hayes-Nash

that could mean
Miller-Step-Zucc
Fast Jooris Grabner

probably Pirri, Gerbe as 13 or/and14
and Glass, Hrivik, Jensen on the waiver wire

me, I'd waive all 5 the same day, when many teams post many guys,
and be ok with whoever gets though

(I do think Jensen has gotten some attention last 6 months, could be claimed)

IMHO Jooris is more valuable, harder for NYR to replace, than a borderline winger

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
CtZAbBqWcAE30ME.jpg

CtZAu1xWAAEvBXl.jpg

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
BOULTON IS John T mentor and best friend, he is signed basically as a locker room extra coach. He is super tough. Jooris is tough lol.. What happened pres season games when

Vial
Domi
King
Debrousk
Malette
nilan
Gresh
Poescheck would all be dressed lol some of you guys would call the cops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJShAqJeWJc and here is brown doing his Dave Maloney impression lol umm not tough guys sorry

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Count me a bit surprised that Gropp wasn't sent back to Seattle. There's a lot of competition for ice time in Hartford now, especially with Kovacs and Stromwall there now.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I can't decide if I should just get NHL.tv tonight for just a Rangers package or wait until Center Ice actually hits. I wanna watch the Rangers, but DVRing with Center Ice is just so much easier on a lot of levels.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
I'm surprised Fontaine and McRae are still around.

McRae at least has some AHL and NHL experience.

Fontaine was the real surprise to me, though I'm also wondering if they're keeping him around as a kind of orientation to make up for his missing Traverse.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
McRae at least has some AHL and NHL experience.

Fontaine was the real surprise to me, though I'm also wondering if they're keeping him around as a kind of orientation to make up for his missing Traverse.

Or he's trying to be the first 6th round pick to make the team out of camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad