CA
Moving to California makes watching games a struggle this season

7pm start back in NY and I'm not even out of work yet out west

First world problems I guess

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Stepan is soon 27 for NHL standard - he is not a youth anymore. :)

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Will Tanner Glass have another one of those magical pre-seasons we've heard so much about in the past? What a time.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I'll be there. Gotta love preseason when you can afford to get good seats. Looking forward to watching that top line as well as seeing Kovacs and Stromwall in action. Skjei and McI too.

Last edited:

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
Ah, that fresh GDT smell. Been a while. Hockey's really back!

As to Glass, Lapierre, Brown... let us not forget all the goonery that goes in on in PS. We need some of these guys in every game to handle that. Though with Glass AND McIlrath both in this game, I wonder who goes in the others that can provide some toughness. Don't know all that much about the AHL guys and invites. I thought AV and co would spread Glass and McIlrath around the games for this very reason.

Yes, I do understand (and agree) that McIlrath is much more than that and will be looked at for more than that. He's still a fairly good response to it, though =)

edit: Just look at the first PS game between Ottawa and Toronto. Already happening. Always guys looking to do that to prove something or hope for a shot.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Going to miss this one, LGR! Hopefully a good showing from the young guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad