Providence Bruins General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Heinen needs time in providence. Smart player but needs to parlay that into real production

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Heinen needs time in providence. Smart player but needs to parlay that into real production

Agreed, didn't see anything from him that screamed that he couldn't benefit from some time in the AHL.

I get that he's not necessarily a flashy player, but he wasn't being all that effective either. Timing is a bit odd unless Backes is back in the mix a bit early?

Edit: Derp forgot Pasta was back for this next one.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Awesome, more Jimmy Hayes.

More cowbell!

cowbelljr1.jpg

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
So-so first period at the Dunk. Bs came out flat but woke up after a Phantoms goal and a big hit on the returning D Chris Breen by a much smaller Phantoms player.

Blidh scored late in the first to tie it up.

Randell/Cross trying to mix it up with a couple of the Lehigh Valley players, but no takers yet.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
for those of you that go to these games.. how has debrusk looked? i see he has a ton of shots but doesnt seem to be finding the back of the net. Im hoping to see him succeed after all the bashing he got when they drafted him, with all the kind words from scouts seems like he should be a player. what does the common man eye's scouting say?

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Vladar had a great game tonight. His team did him no favors for a period and a half and he was strong anyway.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Good to hear, thanks for the update GG

It's nice to see someone so young have some immediate success.

peto10

Sep 29, 2011
Slovakia
Cehlarik with two goals and an assist in last game. He leads the team in points and is tied in goals, while playing three less games than the rest of the team.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Szwarz on the board nice shot nice play by Heinen leading to goal

pkunit

Jun 18, 2010
Calgary
Another goal and assist for Cehlarik today. :nod:

Is it just me or do we have lots of unconventional names on our roster? My dad waits for me to fill him in on some of these guys. He just resently got Pasta down:laugh:I remember even Looch was a challenge in the beginning

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad