Prospect Info: Prospects and Marlies Thread: Marlies Calder Cup Champions Edition - Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Just because some players dont play reckless and jump up and down like Marner, it doesnt mean they are disinterested.
Also Bracco had a slow start just like the rest of the team, see I told you he is "overrated"

Here is what Keefe said in regards to Bracco last season "You know, he's a young guy that has worked extremely hard off the ice, and we have tried to get him up to speed as much as we can. I am not one bit concerned about how much of Jeremy Bracco produces offensively. I am more worried about the details in his game, and i'm really happy with the progress he had made in that. The offense is gonna come. He's an elite offensive player. As he adjusts to the league, and gets stronger and faster, that stuff is gonna come out, but we've been really happy with his progress so far".
People need to stop with the notion he is lazy, and doesnt have a good compete level.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Timashov played all 20 playoff games last season, Bracco was a healthy scratch? in all but 4. Timashov has developed a good two way game in the AHL.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
He had a slow start like the team. There is still some time before we can start worrying.
If people want to say he isnt producing thats fine, if they want to say he isnt performing up to his capabilities, that is also fine.
However you cant say he is overrated because of a slow start, and criticize his compete level. I know it wasn't you.

Edit: responded to myself by accident haha

Last edited:

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
nope I am not, we are biased for sure. On this particular website you will really really struggle to find a non leaf fan that doesn't hate the leafs. Indifferent may be the best you will find and there isn't too many of those either.
I will say that you will find more posters that hate leafs fans more than poster that really hate the leafs

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
If people want to say he isnt producing thats fine, if they want to say he isnt performing up to his capabilities, that is also fine.
However you cant say he is overrated because of a slow start, and criticize his compete level. I know it wasn't you.

:biglaugh:

I think arguing with yourself is a sign of insanity :nod:

Reactions: stickty111

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
Has anyone been able to follow Rasanen at all? Hopefully he is improving his skating and quickness.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Has anyone been able to follow Rasanen at all? Hopefully he is improving his skating and quickness.
19 games into the season and he has played 6 of them, I think we have to offer him an ELC or he goes back into the draft after this season?

ManosArriba

Oct 24, 2017
Engvall and Nielsen both scratched 2 games in a row. Are they injured or is there a trade in the works?

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
19 games into the season and he has played 6 of them, I think we have to offer him an ELC or he goes back into the draft after this season?

Not since he went over to Europe we do not. Also, he's been injured the past handful of games. I think he was benched (literally) for like the first 4 games and gradually increased his ice time every game after that. Then got hurt and he's still hurt I believe.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Not since he went over to Europe we do not. Also, he's been injured the past handful of games. I think he was benched (literally) for like the first 4 games and gradually increased his ice time every game after that. Then got hurt and he's still hurt I believe.
How long do get to keep his right for now, while he is over there? also he wasn't on loan to Kingston, right?

Last edited:

67Cup

Sep 16, 2005
Ian Scott wins another game, this one 4-2 on the road against Moose Jaw. It was the second game of a back to back and Scott played both games. The night before Scott had a shutout. Tonight he stopped 27 of 29 shots, according to the box score. You’re playing well when a two goal game raises your goals against average!

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
He had a slow start like the team. There is still some time before we can start worrying.

:laugh: :laugh: I laughed at this for longer than Inshould have

Reactions: stickty111

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
SDA has become very frustrating to watch here in Peterborough. Effort level is way down and he refuses to shoot the puck.... pretty sure he passed on a breakaway last night. The team as a whole isn’t generating much but we did expect SDA to be the offensive catalyst.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
SDA has become very frustrating to watch here in Peterborough. Effort level is way down and he refuses to shoot the puck.... pretty sure he passed on a breakaway last night. The team as a whole isn’t generating much but we did expect SDA to be the offensive catalyst.
That's pretty disappointing to hear. He's never going to make it if he gets too comfortable. He has to keep working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce