Prospect Info: Prospects and Marlies Thread: Marlies Calder Cup Champions Edition - Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Sheldon Keefe would not be the first coach to talk negative about a player if he felt negatively about Bracco.

Bracco worked his ass off last season with the strength and conditioning team at the start of the season to get stronger and faster. He then entered the lineup and had a great last half, with 32 points in 50 games. He broke records in the USNDP, and was a big part of the Windsor team that won the Memorial Cup in junior.

Now because he is off to a slow 10 game start, on a team that as a whole is playing below what they can, people are acting like he's no longer a legitimate prospect.

HF at it's finest.
I dont think people realize Keefe isnt afraid to call out players. He criticized Nylander and Kapanen.

Reactions: Kiwi and Menzinger

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Ugh. So I have one guy arguing with me saying that Brown was carried by a good team, and another guy arguing with me that Brown given opportunity because of a bad team.

Why don't you two figure that one out first and then come back to me?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Fact is, Bracco hasn't produced like he should. He's been working his way up the lineup and likely getting accustomed to more responsibility on a team that has lost a bunch of top end talent due to promotions and leaving the team.

I really liked how he looked in pre-season and it's a little disappointing with his lack of production on a team that really needs him to produce.

It's really not a big deal to say he hasn't developed as hoped and while he can turn it around, it's not looking that great right now.

Reactions: JustAShadow

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
I don’t know why you need to bash a player to prop another up. Too bad Sandin’s skating and ability to join the offence is about 1/10th of Rielly’s. See how that works? No player is perfect and Rielly is fantastic at getting shots through traffic so take your agenda elsewhere please.
Because I call a spade a spade, no need to get emotional. Rielly is a poor shooter, not sorry for bursting your bubble.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
I dont think people realize Keefe isnt afraid to call out players. He criticized Nylander and Kapanen.

Nothing wrong with it, if the coach thinks the kids coasting giving him a kick in the ass is a good way of trying to adjust his attitude

In fact I'd be disappointed if he didn't in those circumstances

Reactions: stickty111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->