Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion 20/21 "It Could Have Been Lundell"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Pronman just posted his team Canada roster projection on the Athletic and he actually had Sebrango making it as one of the two extras. He said "O’Rourke and Sebrango don’t have Guhle’s toolkit, but they both had strong camp performances, particularly Sebrango who showed the skating and brain to play at the U20 pace."

Ive been meaning to go back and watch those 2 camp scrimmages but Sebrango making it in a no NHL year would be pretty awesome to watch. A Red Wing on Canada always makes the tournament more enjoyable for me

Would love World Juniors even more if Canada would have 2 separate teams. :)

Can't the Quebec just get independence...

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
"O’Rourke and Sebrango don’t have Guhle’s toolkit, but they both had strong camp performances, particularly Sebrango who showed the skating and brain to play at the U20 pace."

Promising quote about Sebrango here from Pronman on the Athletic. Pronamn actually has Sebrango sneaking onto team Canada as a spare D.

Reactions: Christien

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
Would love World Juniors even more if Canada would have 2 separate teams. :)

Can't the Quebec just get independence...
New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia,
Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec in the East division :naughty:

Christien

May 1, 2010
Can’t wait to watch Tuomisto play at a higher level and with better video quality

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
It will be funny if Sebrango makes the Canada team and Wallinder doesn't

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Why is that funny?
It's much harder to get in Canada squad than in Sweden. I was very happy with Donovan pick, even though we drafted him to early. Never liked Wallinder pick. I think we should got Hirvonen, Mysak or ORurke instead

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
It's much harder to get in Canada squad than in Sweden. I was very happy with Donovan pick, even though we drafted him to early. Never liked Wallinder pick. I think we should got Hirvonen, Mysak or ORurke instead
Wallinder is going to be really good... Pure upside... where we are in the rebuild we have a chance to be patient and watch him grow

Hronek. Seider, Johansson, Tuomisto, etc, are all in front of him... So he can take his time

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
It will be funny if Sebrango makes the Canada team and Wallinder doesn't

I would be willing to bet a lot of money that Wallinder doesnt make team Canada.

Reading in another thread I guess Button has said that he doesnt think Sebrango will make it, and I lean towards he wont but I'm just glad hes played well enough to be in consideration his first year post draft. Considering some on this board said that he wasnt even on their list to draft at all last year lol

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I don't understand why people get so petty over fans not being as high on a prospect as they are. But they do.

Lol its not petty, its funny seeing people talk about leagues they say they follow at draft time and shit on a pick and then right after the draft theyre bordering on making the most stacked WJC team in a long time. After playing team Canada their entire careers up to this point and being the first pick in the third round. Theres not being high on guys and theirs people who love to shit on Detroit picks and pretend they know what theyre talking about.

Everything about Sebrango right now is screaming he should've been drafted but some people on here who say they watch leagues say he shouldnt have been. Its just funny to me that people do this, if you dont watch the league dont pretend to know the player

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Lol its not petty, its funny seeing people talk about leagues they say they follow at draft time and shit on a pick and then right after the draft theyre bordering on making the most stacked WJC team in a long time. After playing team Canada their entire careers up to this point and being the first pick in the third round. Theres not being high on guys and theirs people who love to shit on Detroit picks and pretend they know what theyre talking about.

Everything about Sebrango right now is screaming he should've been drafted but some people on here who say they watch leagues say he shouldnt have been. Its just funny to me that people do this, if you dont watch the league dont pretend to know the player
Excuse me, sir, but I spent 3 whole minutes looking at his elite prospects. How dare you belittle my opinion?

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Excuse me, sir, but I spent 3 whole minutes looking at his elite prospects. How dare you belittle my opinion?

Lol thats actually what goes on and its hilarious. Its one thing to say, his production seems low thats a little concerning for a higher pick or something, but to say hes a do not draft type prospect is hilarious to me

Reactions: Ezekial

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
such a weird year with all the Euro prospects playing for so long already

I keep straight up forgetting that guys like Sebrango that haven't been playing even exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad