Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion 20/21 "It Could Have Been Lundell"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I doubted we took Lyndell or Askarov or Perfetti. Raymond was the best choice for the 4. But we could get Hirvonen or Mysak at 32. Yzerman took 2 big defenseman in the second, this and last draft. I don't expect much from both. I hope Niederbach and Mastersemone will exceed expectations.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
I love the title, and I liked Lundell...just not enough to take a 4. In other news I really hope that Jack Adams can find a landing spot at another school at the semester break. He has always intrigued me and I am pulling for him after that knee injury. Go West young man, go West.

Reactions: LazyT and lilidk

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
HFBoards TOP 50 Prospects Ranking #43

This is interesting voting going on. Best drafted prospects outside of NHL.

1. Lafreniere
2. Byfield
3. Stutzle
4. Byram
5. Zegras
6. Seider
7. Cozens
8. Raymond
9. Rossi
10. Newhook
11. Zadina
12. Drysdale

Berggren very close to voted for #43.

Personally I feel Seider should be 3rd on this list.

2nd. I think Byfield is fools gold as a prospect and becomes another Ryan Johansen. Lots of tools, not able to make the best use of them.

Lundell is looking like a total steal and should be top 8 in that list. And Berggren should be 25ish when looking at the rest of that list.

EDIT: Also very strongly believing that Albert Johansson should be too 30-40 range. He’s been fun to watch this year and has progressed nicely.

Last edited:
Reactions: David D

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Was looking at best plusminus at Liiga stats today... my god...

Kivenmäki really doing well, Ässät has been horrible defensively, but Kivemäki is +16 -5 = +11.

Plus-minus leader and 2nd in points 16 games, 5+8=13 points.

What I've seen on eye-test, kid is just good consistent contributor every night. Natural playmaker, always. Like, very good hockey pro. Don't know of his ceiling in NHL, but he he just seems to be good, gentle guy, who does not take any nights off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->