Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion 20/21 "It Could Have Been Lundell"

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Few Good Males

Apr 15, 2018
Detroit, MI
Phillips sitting and Mastro back on the third line? That's kind of a bummer. I hope that he's able to push his way to the top line this year. He was too good for the 3rd line last season.
Mastro was out last night because of COVID protocols, which means he probably hadn’t practiced in a while. So I think they are easing him back in.

Reactions: David D

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Gylander great again... 26 Saves in a 2-1 Shootout Loss (First 6 Appearances, 2.05 GAA .921 SV)

Ryan O'Reilly with 3 Assists in a 5-3 ASU win over ND

Finally, Chase Bradley scores another, his 5th, in a 6-2 Win

I'm really liking what I see in Chase Bradley's game. Like I said, with better skating he'd be a solid bottom 6 guy. I'm hoping that the guy is able to add a little more jump to his step.

Let's get him and the other college kids training with Glendening in the offseason to whip them into shape.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Sounds like a good move. WHL is planning a 24-game season but no start date set. Lincoln has 41 regular season games left on the calendar.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Love Sebrango's fesitiness. Not sure if he'll be an NHLer, but if he is, he should be a fan favorite.

Reactions: lilidk

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Donvovan Sebrango playing with HK Levice in Slovakia2

Played his 1st game on Monday... +1 25 PIM lol... Next Game is Wednesday
Another 25 penalty minutes today, sounds like he got into a fight. The previous 25 mins was a hit to the head I think.

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
Berggren has scored twice tonight.
Both are "pool table goals", shots from behind the crease.
First goal he shoots the puck at d-man skate and in. 2nd goal he shoots at goalie skate and in.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Both looked accidental.

A goal is a goal is a goal is a goal.

Whether he scores it lacrosse style, dekes the goalie out of their jockstrap, blasts it through a crowd, scoops up garbage in front of the net, or bounces it off the other team's player.

"They don't ask how, they ask how many."

Reactions: Rzombo4 prez

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
A goal is a goal is a goal is a goal.

Whether he scores it lacrosse style, dekes the goalie out of their jockstrap, blasts it through a crowd, scoops up garbage in front of the net, or bounces it off the other team's player.

"They don't ask how, they ask how many."

Thanks for that. It's a new perspective I'd never considered before.
:sarcasm:
When you say pool style bank shot, I don't know, I generally make those shots intentionally.
Guys like Shanahan and Vanek made those shots intentionally.
And while they count the same - they say something different about the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad