Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion 20/21 "It Could Have Been Lundell"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
Thanks for that. It's a new perspective I'd never considered before.
:sarcasm:
When you say pool style bank shot, I don't know, I generally make those shots intentionally.
Guys like Shanahan and Vanek made those shots intentionally.
And while they count the same - they say something different about the player.
And yet he has had at least one (that I know of) goal disallowed on a BS call from the refs. Pretty sure that one was not "accidental" and things have a way of evening out. And that says something about the player.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
5:00 PM tonight... Quinnipiac at Colgate
4:00 PM Sunday... Colgate at Quinnipiac

Potentially a couple matchups between Petruzzelli & Gylander

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
3-0 Quinnipiac win... Petruzzelli pitches a 21 save shutout, 2nd in a row and 3rd overall this year... Gylander was fabulous as well, 20 Saves on 22 Shots, including a highlight reel save late in the 3rd

Yeah, gunna need to see that save.

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
Petruzzelli and Gylander are giving me hope that maybe we aren’t as devoid of goaltending prospects as we thought. I still haven’t given up on Larsson although this is a big year for him. Sounds like that groin pull may haunt him. I like Brattsson and Bednar also. JVP, Fulcher and Ellison are dropping down my list and better show something quickly.

Preposterone

Dec 6, 2013
How about 3 straight shutouts for Keith... 17 Saves.... Quinnipiac wins 3-0

Carter gave up 3 on 22 Shots in the 1st 2 periods... Farrier played the 3rd

Im not sure I see the purpose in yanking your goalie when your skaters haven't scored in 5 periods

Reactions: David D

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Can anyone tell me what happened to Filip Larsson?

Was he just rushed to the AHL?

I know he only played 1 season in NCAA and many goalies play more than 1. So was that the issue?

what’s going on with him this season? I see he struggled in 2nd league in Sweden. Is that why he has been moved to play in Denmark?

thanks

Fil Larkmanthanasiou

Feb 10, 2018

I know he only played 1 season in NCAA and many goalies play more than 1. So was that the issue?

what’s going on with him this season? I see he struggled in 2nd league in Sweden. Is that why he has been moved to play in Denmark?

thanks
Goalies are so hard to evaluate. It’s so hard to determine how much of their stats are a product of the team in front of them or the goalie’s performance.
He hasn’t been good since turning pro

cjeagle

Jul 10, 2016
Chicago

thanks

From what I understand, he hasn't been the same since he had a tendon detached from his groin a couple of years ago. I think that injury affected his career trajectory going forward.

Reactions: ealong59

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
From what I understand, he hasn't been the same since he had a tendon detached from his groin a couple of years ago. I think that injury affected his career trajectory going forward.

I know he has had a bunch of groin injuries . When did this removing of the tendon happen?

thansk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->