GDT: Preseason Game 7: Sabres vs. Penguins, 7 PM. MSG and NHL Network

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
Where the f*** is Clifton going?! holy shit thats 4 goals now where he is just drifting around.

Sabres receiving an ass whooping from a bunch of old men..

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Yeah can't give Pens an extra skater trailing 2 by skimming a Penguin when you are falling somehow counting as a hold when the Pens have hit so many guys into the boards 5 years after the puck has gone.

Reactions: start winnin

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
And Sabres chasing the puck pulling themselves out of position, opening up passing lanes.....
I'm sorry. Matt Ellis ain't it....
Their forwards always gets a good shot off every single time on the backcheck. May as well give them the breakaway

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Granato has a ton of coaching to do over the next week to get this team ready for the season.

But as always, if they get on a hot streak all will be forgiven.

Reactions: Fearnot

TheBarnIsElectric

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2010
There's some good players having bad nights. They need to play better. We know they can.

I'll reserve judgment on Clifton/Johnson.

The season is long and hasn't even started yet.

Joker... is not good and still needs to be replaced. Fortunately, Ryan Johnson exists and looked even better than i was expecting, and i expected to like him.

I try that swap next Thursday if I'm in charge. It would be a tough move for Adams/Granato, but I would praise it like crazy if they did.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Where the f*** is Clifton going?! holy shit thats 4 goals now where he is just drifting around.

Sabres receiving an ass whooping from a bunch of old men..
It's preseason but unless he somehow pulls his head out of his ass Clifton looks like our worst FA signing since Leino. He looks worse than poor Risto ever did and that's one hell of a bar to clear.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
So happy we can send the visiting team’s fans home happy. What an organization Buffalo is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad