GDT: Preseason Game 4: Pens vs. Red Wings @ 5:00pm EST (NHL Network) 9/22/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Tell me exactly what he is doing here?

This clip just tells me that was a bad goal by Jarry :laugh:

I wasn't positive when I initially saw it, but Jarry was off his angle and way too deep on that shot. Jarry is square to a puck that's below the faceoff dot (thinking radially), while the puck is above the faceoff dot. It's not surprising he got beaten glove side when he was off his angle and deep in his net.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
And just think, not only will we have to watch JMFJ but listen to Errey and that other oike talk utter shite about him all game

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
This clip just tells me that was a bad goal by Jarry :laugh:

I wasn't positive when I initially saw it, but Jarry was off his angle and way too deep on that shot. Jarry is square to a puck that's below the faceoff dot (thinking radially), while the puck is above the faceoff dot. It's not surprising he got beaten glove side when he was off his angle and deep in his net.

Tanev over committed twice. That is why.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I flat out refuse to believe that the Penguins coaching staff can watch Jack Johnson and conclude that he should be playing everyday. You're already going to have to hurt yourself to move him, playing him to try to raise his value is just going to hurt the team. Johnson is a lost cause.

i thought he was gonna be our Trevor Daley?

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Did JR ever say that? I thought the entire concept of bringing in Johnson was to bring in a crease clearing defenseman that can also skate.

He was supposed to do a lot of things going by JR and the pet media. First pass, take minutes off Letang, clear the crease, be physical, PP, puck moving, PK, rediscover his offensive game, etc.

Now it’s pivoted to defensive guy on the bottom pairing, which he’s also f***ing awful at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad