GDT: Preseason game #4: Islanders @ Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Boulton is WAYYYYY out of Blandisi's weight range, has over 40 pounds on him and only 1 inch.

But Boulton is an old man, I'd love to see Blandisi drop him.

Screw you Boulton!:rant:

I'm surprised he hasn't tried running Keith like he did Marty in a preseason game 2 years ago. Probably cause he's only on a PTO now and no guaranteed contract. Doesn't want any shenanigans to ruin his chances.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I've liked Blandisi quite a bit for a while now.

I've been a lot higher on him than Graham Black, Pietilla, and all those other guys. I don't care for any of those guys. I do like Lorito too, though too small of a pro sample size yet.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
I've liked Blandisi quite a bit for a while now.

I've been a lot higher on him than Graham Black, Pietilla, and all those other guys. I don't care for any of those guys. I do like Lorito too, though too small of a pro sample size yet.

Me too, as you can tell from my avatar.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It's going to be:
Greene-Larsson
Merrill-Severson
Moore-Gelinas
Schlemko

I always figured this is how it would go down, maybe the pairings would be different, but this would be the 7.

I just hope they don't sour on Gelinas and make him the number 7.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Me too, as you can tell from my avatar.

Oddly enough, I actually never realized your avatar was Blandisi until now.

My eyes aren't that great anymore reading small print though, and I really couldn't make out his face either. :laugh:

NHL Fanatik*

I hope so because it sounds like we scored some good goals.

Blandisi's breakaway was a smooth goal, seemed like he knew what he wanted to do on the way in. Camm's goal was just pre season hockey, in the sense that if it was a regular season game he wouldnt have been in the crease like that and still standing. Other goal I wasnt watching tbh.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I could see Schlemko get healthy and take Gelly's spot. It's really on Gely though.

I could see that too. I hope it doesn't happen because we really need Gelly's offense.

He has seemed to fall out of favor with both of the previous coaching staff's though.

As long as he's producing a bit of offense, I think he stays in.

If he's not producing enough offense, I think they'll find him a little expendable to be in the every night lineup.

NHL Fanatik*

Now that was a nice goal by Boucher, not nice in the sense of a snipe cause the puck never left the ice, but very good awareness by Boucher to grab it behind him and then throw it in while falling down.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I could see that too. I hope it doesn't happen because we really need Gelly's offense.

He has seemed to fall out of favor with both of the previous coaching staff's though.

As long as he's producing a bit of offense, I think he stays in.

If he's not producing enough offense, I think they'll find him a little expendable to be in the every night lineup.

Totally disagree. Lars, Severson, Moore, Greene and Merrill make up for it.

Gely needs to get better. Period.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Blandisi's breakaway was a smooth goal, seemed like he knew what he wanted to do on the way in. Camm's goal was just pre season hockey, in the sense that if it was a regular season game he wouldnt have been in the crease like that and still standing. Other goal I wasnt watching tbh.

Moore's goal sounded like one that usually doesn't beat an NHL level goaltender, unless it's Ray Emery or Blimpback.

Sounded like a clean point shot with no screen, that just dribbled past him.

YAY! Boucher scores! Needs to keep scoring if he Is gonna be on the team full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad