GWT: Premier League Round 30

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
First goal was TAA covering Rashford and Lovren not getting anything on Lukaku.

Second I think was Lovren on Lukaku again and a deflected clearance under pressure.

VVD was at fault for the Mata chance, but not the others.
Thanks.
L'Equipe says TAA was beaten by Rashford but VVD covered the offside.
And they also said Lovren was beaten by Lukaku but the missed clearance was VVD.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Thanks.
L'Equipe says TAA was beaten by Rashford but VVD covered the offside.
And they also said Lovren was beaten by Lukaku but the missed clearance was VVD.

I thought TAA played Rashford onside as well.

And yea the clearance was by VVD but it was under pressure and deflected. Not much he could do differently there.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Don’t think either were PKs.

That being said the ref is letting Salah get mugged, which is really miserable considering he whistled almost everything in the first half.

That’s not why Liverpool is losing though.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Lol I like how the ref called the throw in back becuase TAA was too far forward. So TAA gets the ball back from where he threw it, then takes 2 more steps forward and the red doesn’t care lol

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Lol I like how the ref called the throw in back becuase TAA was too far forward. So TAA gets the ball back from where he threw it, then takes 2 more steps forward and the red doesn’t care lol
He has been terrible (not why LFC is losing though). He was terrible in the merseyside derby too. Not sure how he keeps getting big games.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Smelling cheating possession away from Liverpool is pretty much classic Jose ball.

Lovren should have seen a yellow

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
But it would be silly to be bitter about any of the calls. Both teams got away with a few fouls.

Liverpool were beaten by the same direct play. Twice.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
He cheated possession away by getting kicked in the balls? lol.

If anything the ref cheated possession away. Can't blame Smalling for going down there.
We’ve established that the ref is bad yes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad